4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
32124314ewrqwer.png

Overview:
Here's the plan. I forged the documents and prepared the equipment.
I'm gonna get you out of this lab. What could possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Kaind - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - -

COMPRESSED

Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

1040MB (Windows)

SAVE:

coULIL.png jjdCai.png Q7xOoO.png U8DrfF.png xv5mzt.png YQGEKn.png et_16.png CharaStudio-2024-02-23-16-19-08-Render.png hrd_21.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewTail-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
That patreon page is the perfect example in what not to do. The description says nothing about the project or really anything at all. There is just a single post of a picture without any text besides an confusion title. "A sequel is in the works", a sequel to what? Such a lazy patron page really doesn't make me think that there is a quality game in work.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
That patreon page is the perfect example in what not to do. The description says nothing about the project or really anything at all. There is just a single post of a picture without any text besides an confusion title. "A sequel is in the works", a sequel to what? Such a lazy patron page really doesn't make me think that there is a quality game in work.
I agree. I haven't really done much with the patreon and discord server. I threw all my efforts to finish version 0.1 before the end of the vacation. I promise to get Patreon done properly.

And I'm finished. Please check the Patreon page.

Last edited:

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I didn't know what to do next. Is there a system that will tell you that? What do I have to do and where?
I want to make a full-fledged quest journal to make it easier for the player to keep track of objectives. I will try to add that in the next version.

About your situation. To advance, you need to bring the progress of all open girls to the maximum level (around the level will be "max") Then the game itself will take you to the next story arc (usually you need to sleep until morning)

Reactions: TheScottSterling

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
It's a good game start with sexy monstergirls. However, except the dragongirl, which is a little too young for my taste.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's a good game start with sexy monstergirls. However, except the dragongirl, which is a little too young for my taste.
No one promised that the reward for lvlup girls would be sex. Certainly with most, yes.
But for those who liked the dragon, I won't disappoint.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
No one promised that the reward for lvlup girls would be sex. Certainly with most, yes.
But for those who liked the dragon, I won't disappoint.
Thanks for your answer. For me is sex with the dragon girl not good. I wish you good luck with the game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes