• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The man stuck to the name of the file. I don't consider my release an alpha =)
Well, that hardly matters. It's an incomplete game. That's the bloody definition of alpha. Every game is alpha until it's done and tested.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Tail [v0.2] [Kaind]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is there any tracker available now? Because I never found the catgirl on the cover, just the rabbit farm girl, and the abandoned dragon girl.
The map was SO annoying to farm the points for. That kind of decision is what pushes people away from "open world" games in the comments in this site.
I was roaming mindlessly without knowing how to advance the story.
Was any of that fixed in this version 0.2?

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is there any tracker available now? Because I never found the catgirl on the cover, just the rabbit farm girl, and the abandoned dragon girl.
The map was SO annoying to farm the points for. That kind of decision is what pushes people away from "open world" games in the comments in this site.
I was roaming mindlessly without knowing how to advance the story.
Was any of that fixed in this version 0.2?
It's very strange that you're having trouble with the first version of the game. When you gained level 2 with the bunny and the dragon, and then went to sleep, then in the morning you would be sent to the city, where there would be a catgirl from the cover.

In this version, a quest log has been introduced, which will help you not to get lost and that you always know what the game wants from you.

For a full list of changes check out the changelog.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewTail-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kaind

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Of all the PS1 videogame songs I've heard in games on this site this is the first time I've heard a Legend of Dragoon song in an AVN.
This game's really charming but by god we could really do with a map to cut down on the endless clicking.

Edit: And then I get one 3 minutes after I post this. Thanks for reading my mind dev :LOL:

Reactions: Kaind

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Of all the PS1 videogame songs I've heard in games on this site this is the first time I've heard a Legend of Dragoon song in an AVN.
This game's really charming but by god we could really do with a map to cut down on the endless clicking.

Edit: And then I get one 3 minutes after I post this. Thanks for reading my mind dev :LOL:
My mind-reading at your service. :sneaky:

Sep 1, 2019
The title music is bound to the sound slider, not the music slider. Hallo is also a weird thing to see english speaking characters say, but it's a small issue, not that big of a deal. The game seems decent from the amount I have played.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Sorry, i am just offended clown with qualification as hospital translator outside
Btw, if you are inspired by Love at First Tail, are the furries character planned in the game?
(No, i am not furry, or i am, just doesn't know it yet :HideThePain: )
Long fap nights with LAFT,huh? Furry detected! :sneaky::KEK:

No such characters are in the plans for now.
:(:(
I was already getting my hopes up..threesome MC, half, full anthro.:whistle::sneaky:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
You NEED a map

Edit: you get it at the end of this update, my bad, thank god, still a clicking mess tho

Since travelling doesn't take any game time, it's useless, and honestly fucking annoying, for the player to have to click every arrow to navigate slowly to the destination. If NOTHING ELSE, have it unlock once the player has visited every available part of the area.

A boring empty sandbox is made by useless or at best superfluous locations that will never have events and just serve as padding to get to the area with a character.

I'll say the story and dialogue start better than most on this site, excluding the rough translation. But repeating events over and over 5-10 times is boring as well. If you don't want to remove that aspect, then make a few random sets of dialogue to play during those useless interactions to make it not feel like a waste of time. And having them change, or add to the pool, every relationship level as well. Just a couple lines of dialogue instead of just 4 frames of "We had a good time, shame you, the player, don't get to be here."

And as always, the UI needs to be touched. Default everything makes my eyes glaze over and takes me out of whatever I'm playing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes