• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Good proof of work. Cute characters. Dialogue is fun. What really got me is the lore. I'm genuinely interested in understanding how this world works. I am very happy we had that intro world building about talking about how hybrids are born from fucking animals :LUL:

Reactions: Kaind and ArhraCole

Mihinlank

Jan 29, 2021
Nice start! But I believe you should change navigation system. May be use map or something like that. It’s too much arrows and clicks )

Reactions: Kaind

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Nice start! But I believe you should change navigation system. May be use map or something like that. It’s too much arrows and clicks )
I'm planning a map. But first I need to add locations, because it's not practical to make a map for the sake of a farm and a town. (Actually I didn't have time and decided to do it later).

Reactions: Mihinlank

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I like the characters personality wise and design wise. I also like the story so far even if the story does sort of seem to be on the backburner a bit. That being said it does rely quite a bit on grinding stats while repeating the same events which isn't really adding anything content wise. Maybe buffing the about of stats gained per event would make it better but that's up to you really. Also navigation takes quite a few clicks on top of the repeated events. Maybe a fast travel system would be good to teleport to specific characters if they're available or maybe just a more common fast travel to town or such. One last thing is that I wish you could "wait" anywhere so you can pass time outside of the couch.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I like the characters personality wise and design wise. I also like the story so far even if the story does sort of seem to be on the backburner a bit. That being said it does rely quite a bit on grinding stats while repeating the same events which isn't really adding anything content wise. Maybe buffing the about of stats gained per event would make it better but that's up to you really. Also navigation takes quite a few clicks on top of the repeated events. Maybe a fast travel system would be good to teleport to specific characters if they're available or maybe just a more common fast travel to town or such. One last thing is that I wish you could "wait" anywhere so you can pass time outside of the couch.
Your review is extremely informative.
I have a lot of plans on how to diversify the set of points with the girls, and moving quickly with anticipation will bring the map.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG
He does have ears though. I get that they mean non-human ears but that is such strange way to say it. Also, the second line is mislabeled because Tail was the one saying it.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
let's consider it scriptural convention, meaning pronounced animal ears.
And for the speaker error, thank you. Already corrected.
Sorry if I sound like a complainer but just got to this part and Estelle's extreme size every time the camera switches to this angle doesn't make sense based on just perspective.
1698776675391.png

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Sorry if I sound like a complainer but just got to this part and Estelle's extreme size every time the camera switches to this angle doesn't make sense based on just perspective.
I am an amateur in terms of directing and staging. Many of my scenes would certainly make a graduate cry. But I try to make nice transitions and good angles.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Ok I reached the end of current content and the potential seems very good. I also saw your comment over in the Hero's Harem Guild thread so I know you have good taste.

Reactions: Kaind

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not a beta.

A beta is a finished game that is only being polished to leave production.

This is an early alpha.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Can't get dragon girls first event to trigger. Says Hut evening but nothing happens
If you have 10 points in dragon girl. You need to go to the cabin tonight. Maybe you missed something, write in discord, I will try to help you.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes