• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
This is not a beta.

A beta is a finished game that is only being polished to leave production.

This is an early alpha.
Yes, you're right. I meant to correct the project name in Ren'Py, but I completely forgot about it. I will correct it in the future to avoid misunderstandings.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
If you have 10 points in dragon girl. You need to go to the cabin tonight. Maybe you missed something, write in discord, I will try to help you.
So..Evening or Night? I just *click* *click* *something triggered*..wooow, event.:D

Yes, you're right. I meant to correct the project name in Ren'Py, but I completely forgot about it. I will correct it in the future to avoid misunderstandings.
Alpha? Like unstable builds, full of bugs, missing renders, scenes, placeholders like "somewhere in the future there will be a hot chick, now enjoy some rotten carrots", "sleep - not available "? No, thanks.:KEK:

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
So..Evening or Night? I just *click* *click* *something triggered*..wooow, event.:D

Alpha? Like unstable builds, full of bugs, missing renders, scenes, placeholders like "somewhere in the future there will be a hot chick, now enjoy some rotten carrots", "sleep - not available "? No, thanks.:KEK:
The man stuck to the name of the file. I don't consider my release an alpha =)

Reactions: DocRipper

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Boo
1699669806772.png

Jk, nice game, funny as hell too.
1699669991731.png
As others have said faster navigation will help a lot. Love that characters/places unlock as you play.

I heard straight up YS music ( Tower of The Shadow of Death to be precise) when Mr Horny runs away, you can't fool my ears. Nice taste but I take it it's a placeholder?

Keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihinlank and Kaind

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I heard straight up YS music ( Tower of The Shadow of Death to be precise) when Mr Horny runs away, you can't fool my ears. Nice taste but I take it it's a placeholder?

Keep it up!
Until I can find the money to commission good authored music, I'm going to use a guaranteed good OST. (I hope the Japanese corporations don't sue me)

• Haha
Reactions: Doberman Dimon

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Until I can find the money to commission good authored music, I'm going to use a guaranteed good OST. (I hope the Japanese corporations don't sue me)
As long as you hide in the gray area of Patreon, they probably won't care.
So can we expect a composer like LewdK in the future? :p

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
looking good so far.
some things i would love to have in the future of this game.
1 a fast travel option or map fuctions with icons with marks showing charaters or other things happending in a area to escape all the clicking forth and back.
2 rename option bouth for the main and other charaters
3 quick rest option or end day button to click on to save time
4 since it is a farm you could impliment farm work of some sort or hunting in the forrest and get some sort of income system going, with in turn could example be used to give the dragon girl a better home stuff like that :D

Good luck with the game.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
looking good so far.
some things i would love to have in the future of this game.
1 a fast travel option or map fuctions with icons with marks showing charaters or other things happending in a area to escape all the clicking forth and back.
2 rename option bouth for the main and other charaters
3 quick rest option or end day button to click on to save time
4 since it is a farm you could impliment farm work of some sort or hunting in the forrest and get some sort of income system going, with in turn could example be used to give the dragon girl a better home stuff like that :D

Good luck with the game.
I have a lot of ideas, but also not a lot of free time to realize it all. But I'm trying.

Reactions: GodOfMercy

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
As long as you hide in the gray area of Patreon, they probably won't care.
So can we expect a composer like LewdK in the future? :p
To order music I need to:
1) Know what kind of music I need.
2) Give the musician money. (have money to give)
I chose music by the call of my heart and I do not have a clear understanding.
So that's where I have a problem.

Reactions: DocRipper

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
If you have 10 points in dragon girl. You need to go to the cabin tonight. Maybe you missed something, write in discord, I will try to help you.
same issue here, ive went to every possible location during the evening and she wont trigger, its at 10 and says to go to the hut
so no idea whats wrong

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
same issue here, ive went to every possible location during the evening and she wont trigger, its at 10 and says to go to the hut
so no idea whats wrong
Write to discord. I'll try to help you.

T-T

Aug 15, 2022
Could you send a new invite for the discord? the one on the original post is invalid for some reason

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes