• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Okira

Jan 29, 2018
A pure and innocent girl who only knows about sex knowledge at the textbook level of health.
That's why even if the main character asks for a kiss, she thinks that pure love might dislike her, so she can't take a step forward

what the hell woman, just says that you don't actually like the mc

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
ChaTalk Display Fix
If you're having the problem where the ChaTalk messages are appearing way to the left and you can't really read them because they're cut off, try using the modified file attached to this message. Just unzip the CommonEvents.json file into your "Netoraseki Roku\www\data" folder and let it overwrite the original one. The fix was just changing a variable used to determine the display size of the chat box to half its width.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Also f95 needs to add more emotes that way a can show the door to these snobs complaining about ntr, as if vanilla games couldnt be found EVERYWHERE
I like using the "Hey There" hand wave. Rather than "Hey There", to me it means "Bye"
I use it on those people that post in threads saying, "I hate this genre, I'm not going to play this game" or the equivalent.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Considering the dev's track record, yeah, it definitely gonna be added.

And it's gonna be hot af.
I hope he includes extra dialogue póst corruption, in the previous works reading the different dialogues when you had the girl along was hot.

And i am really curious about the girl's mom, her actitude is perfect for some hot moral degeneration.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think you could hear her thoughts around what others think of her when you walk around with her
This and also is where the extra content will happen, probably, there may be a few scene happening earlier in the story, is what i love about thsi dev, they are willing to put the extra work if it seens good.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
A pure and innocent girl who only knows about sex knowledge at the textbook level of health.
That's why even if the main character asks for a kiss, she thinks that pure love might dislike her, so she can't take a step forward

what the hell woman, just says that you don't actually like the mc
is this the ending?

A4789

May 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the bug where it only shows blowjob scene in the gallery?

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I can't tell if Reviews are broken, or I forgot how they work. Either way, I had some thoughts:
Figured it out. Game is cool. Not finished though. Updates one day???

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I was going to check how the translation was but turns out the version used is the one that doesn't work on windows 7 :FacePalm:

Just pointing it out for future reference (as in when the game is updated to try and use one that works on all systems)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes