4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Pescado45

Jan 27, 2022
My game is stuck on the now loading screen. I extracted it normal and in Japanese but it's still the same,
Does anyone know why?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
My game is stuck on the now loading screen. I extracted it normal and in Japanese but it's still the same,
Does anyone know why?
If you are playing on windows 7 you have to use the updated version, if you aren't using W7 or are but have the latest version then check if the game folder ahs weird characters or just shorten it.

Reactions: Pescado45

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Is the update with the mom scenes out? They posted something to their ci en

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Is the update with the mom scenes out? They posted something to their ci en
Not yet just keep following and look at the Update Information tab at the top above the genre tags and at the bottom of the screen that details all the update content and times the games been updated.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ok it's been released now for people who've purchased it on DL-Play
I hope somene post it here soon, although it may take a while since i don't see the update in dlsite yet xD

The mom really gives a prim and proper vibe, can't wait to see her fall or the iteractions with the guy and daughter (in the first game i loved when you went to the moms and their dialogue and thoughts changed with the corruptiona nd even who else was with you)

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
I hope somene post it here soon, although it may take a while since i don't see the update in dlsite yet xD

The mom really gives a prim and proper vibe, can't wait to see her fall or the iteractions with the guy and daughter (in the first game i loved when you went to the moms and their dialogue and thoughts changed with the corruptiona nd even who else was with you)
As I said the update is on DL-Play rather even if you can't see it on the marketplace.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I like milfs. Here's the update. Hope it's good, I haven't seen it yet!
Netoraseki Roku Shirosaki Junkoi 1.1.0

The game will be untranslated. I included a save that's in the recollection room just before unlocking the new content. Use it, Delete it, it's up to you.
Thanks, honestly the transalation doesn't matter much, i get better ones using Mtool half the time, to the point i am starting to wonder just what do most peope posting crap MTLs use for translation if Mtool + google gives a better one......

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Read a few posts.........
In case you are still wondring you are probably playing the release version (no updates) opn windows 7, there was a bug that caused that problem on release.
So can u tell me what should i do now? I have been looking for the chat that you talking about but cant find it

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So can u tell me what should i do now? I have been looking for the chat that you talking about but cant find it
Just go to any of the normal sites and search for the game, is been updated, so long as is not the release version it should work.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
new and final update should be out soon, we only need to wait for DLsite i think.

Anyone knows what kind of focus this final update will have? I hope is Oyakodon, as in both the mother and daughter participating maybe distracting the MC. Kind of sad this will be the final update but is good the dev already wants to do something new too.....lets hope is ntr too xD

Reactions: DisturbedIndividual
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes