4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The update's out. Hopefully someone would be willing to manual translate it this time (or at least do some editing with the MTL).
Well the good thing about this being the final update is that now is more reasonable for people to properly translate it like the previous games.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The update is sadly rushed and a weak conclusion to the corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3? Ah right the gyaru friend, almos forgot about her, well i liked the game but i am glad he is moving on to another game, maybe he can revisit 1 with more than 1 heroine, if its with 2 or more from the begining a quick fall (like here) would be more ok, they would just need to learn from their previous game and make the heroines have distint routes and scenes, maybe each 1 could be focused on a distint fetish (smell, masochism, exhibitionism, etc)

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
3? Ah right the gyaru friend, almos forgot about her, well i liked the game but i am glad he is moving on to another game, maybe he can revisit 1 with more than 1 heroine, if its with 2 or more from the begining a quick fall (like here) would be more ok, they would just need to learn from their previous game and make the heroines have distint routes and scenes, maybe each 1 could be focused on a distint fetish (smell, masochism, exhibitionism, etc)
I hope he slows down the corruption in the next game, but I recommended to him to make the next game with two heroine with district routes. I recommended an NTR game with an Oni as the main pole because Oni can shapeshift and have normal large bodies. As such I was thinking a route with fake NTS (The Oni shapeshifts into the MC and convinces the heroine to cheat) and one that takes a more traditional NTR route could be interesting.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Choo-Choo This game is finished forever. I hesitated to upload an update this small, but I hope that now the full version is out it will entice translators to hop on it.

Edit: Link has been updated!

This version is untranslated with an optional recollection room full save included. For some reason, the last events were auto-unlocked for me. Should the dev have put more time into their future game instead of updating this? That's for you to decide.

Last edited:

Alvillo

Jul 20, 2020
Choo-Choo This game is finished forever. I hesitated to upload an update this small, but I hope that now the full version is out it will entice translators to hop on it.
Netoraseki Roku Shirosaki Junkoi 1.2.0

This version is untranslated with an optional recollection room full save included. For some reason, the last events were auto-unlocked for me. Should the dev have put more time into their future game instead of updating this? That's for you to decide.
Link down

Reactions: Creamzo

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Netoraseki Roku Shirosaki Junkoi 1.2.0

So either it got erased real quick or you linked the wrong one, thank you in advance! And yeah hopefully it gets a real translation now, even a ChatGPT mtl would be way better than the current Mtool using bing......

Reactions: Creamzo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is the MTL for this? Is it pure poetry like those un-edited MTL before ChatGPT came on the scene?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Adding my own question on the machine translation: servicable, or hard-on killing?
Also, is it actually interacial or is the big cock guy just a Chad?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It startet as Netorase (small dick MMC can only get hard when his GF tells him how the bull fucked her, so he begs her to visit the bull), until the bull convinces the girl to do Netorare - and not to tell the small dick beta about her cheating.

GhostMaso

Jun 6, 2023
loved the game, would also like to see something like a character selection of the girls that 'Go-san' fucks for some variety.
also maybe some more text message content like with the photos, maybe even add gang bangs with 'Go-san' friends and something with the mothers like Sumere and her/mc mother share in the bliss of big dick

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes