• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Netoraseki Roku: Shirosaki Junkoi [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

The game is good. It does what it sets out to do, you write an NTR story, etc, that stuff's all cool. One small issue I have is that the game is unbelievably fucking linear.

We have a whole ass map, and we don't go to half of these fucking locations again. Why do I have the ability to free-roam if there's nothing there?
    Shit had me thinking this was like Scars of Summer where you can go around and track down the girl while she's getting fucked, but no, that's not it.

You may as well have just made this into a Visual Novel. The most you can get out of interacting with other characters is just watching other people watch Sumire get fucked. There's no scenes, no unlocks, no change in progression, it's like NTR Lyne and Elza, but worse, because in that game there was actual gameplay that warranted a map.

Literally all you do for several days is walk to school, walk back, go to bed, repeat.

This feels a bit like a step-down from NTR Lyne and Elza, because the main character, the protag, plays so little of an active role in the story that this would be better as a VN. Just make the whole game one big fucking cutscene with a gallery at the end.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

69betaboi69

Normal NTR game. It get's long and nothing advances too fast if you choose the MC perspective. At least from his point of view, which is the oblivious cuck that never notices anything wrong. That can be frustrating. The is no choice or real interaction in the game.

The art is average so the situations are what mostly carry the game. There are some hot videos and the reveal was really good. I like how shameless the girlfriend gets. The game ends with "this game could be updated in the future", which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

The trasnlation is bad. You can understand what they are saying but they keep fucking the pronouns constantly. Like "I am my girlfriend" instead of "She is my girlfriend". This keeps happening all the time. There are also some minor untranslated stuff, but if you've watched hentai you can understand some of it.

In conclusion, this wasn't a waste of time just because of 2-3 scenes, but I expect more from hentai games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The game has some amazing CG,s and I feel like It at least gets the basic story beats correct enough as to where It does its job pretty well, at first I thought it was just netorase but It evolved and took a few turns
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Creamzo

Finally tried this game, and I'm impressed! I have supported this dev since their first game hoping to see their full potential. Was not a fan of their second game at all, so seeing this one come out pretty decent was a surprise. Especially considering I don't play netorase games. Writing-wise, the author has a common formula that follows their previous game's NTR-like development, so I actually didn't feel too put off by the NTRS flavor of this game as honestly, it just feels like a typical NTR game. (Does that make this a boring game for NTRS fans???)

Unfortunately, that same writing formula is also a fault. If you've played this dev's last two games, you can get what to expect out of the writing from here. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. The dev is more dick crazy than the damn girl! I get it, Big dick = win, small dick = bad, but holy shit mate, there is a problem when you clear a scene only to realize 80% of the dialogue was DICKS! The dev crafts great scenarios, but the dialogue can be rough. The game also has no real conclusion which is just odd, but I'm not too put off by it since the dev is known to work on post-game updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sanshisan

Insanely well executed albeit very generic NTR story with well drawn CG and a story that has close to perfect pacing to keep players very invested and engaged. Theres tons of scenes and they're all descriptive enough to feel immersed either as the boyfriend MC, the woman protagonist or the black guy. Its one of the best once you go black and never go back stories on this site and a very good start if you're curious about the genre and never played any sexy games of this kind.

You can experience the game from the standpoint of the male MC and the girl so you get all the very sexy scenes.

I highly recommend it if you love either Corruption and NTR stories and if you're new to the genre.

If you either don't like NTR but are curious, or you just want to know what the fuss is all about and why people act like fucking manbabies whenever they hear about NTR I'd highly recommend you to try out this one. If there is a sort of NTR vanilla without things being too deviant, this is the one.

5 Stars - my penis was a glowing rod and able to power two large cities for a whole day thanks to the energy released during the fapsession with this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Malgrenz

Fucking awesome. A little tedious at times with all the walking around but otherwise I loved it. I did a playthrough with "MC pov" and I will absolutely come back for the other Pov. I would say its a 4 out of 5 for me. It has all the things I like about NTR and none of the things I hate, the only thing holding it back is the MTL which did a fair job but seriously could use some clean up. This is easily going into my NTR hall of fame. More NTR should be like this one story-wise imo, this hits my three biggest fetishes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Master Z of NTR

This is an J-NTR game with average graphics, but its strong point lies in its characters with nice big tits and large areolas. The progressive storyline and immersive gameplay offer a captivating experience. The thrilling journey and gameplay are comparable to a masterpiece of art enticing players to get more cucked. Rating: 10 stars!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

A decent RPGM NTR game.

There is nothing special about the game. A standard go back and forth between two places to collect scenes gameplay. Exploration does not get you anything new. There are the standard NTR sex scenes (handjob, blowjob, boobjob, vaginal sex with condom, anal sex, vaginal sex without condom). Some of the sex scenes are variations of existing ones so there are less decent scenes. The story is fine but standard. The common "my boyfriend has a tiny penis but I did not know until the guy with the BBC showed me the difference and now I can't stand my bf's anymore" story. There is a good feature to hear what the girl is thinking after each event and a great feature to turn off the mini games and puzzles so you progress without doing the boring stuff.

In conclusion, does not do anything new or outstanding but does the standard NTR things well. Worth a play.