• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
wait, the summary doesnt really get to how the NTR happens. is this the "girl is so pure that she gets someone else to teach her about sex to prepare for protag" or "girl get's consistently assaulted but has little to no understanding of what's going on so she doesnt really reject it at first and then she starts to like it" knida story?

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Is it netorare or netorase? Also is there any choices or is it all kinetic?
It's kind of both. It starts as Netorase, but at some point, the MC want it to stop, and the girl "agree" (she doesn't stop, and it become Netorare)

There's a bit of back and forth. To be fair. The scenario is ultra simple, but... for a NTR Game, I think it was well executed. It won't blow your mind, but if you like NTR, it's a good addition to your library. Way better than half of the NTR content here anyway.

Edit: It's Kinetic. Your choices don't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: virio and Pango_12

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
wait, the summary doesnt really get to how the NTR happens. is this the "girl is so pure that she gets someone else to teach her about sex to prepare for protag" or "girl get's consistently assaulted but has little to no understanding of what's going on so she doesnt really reject it at first and then she starts to like it" knida story?
MC and Girlfriend date each others.
MC has small PP and can't get erect.
Girlfriend asks advices to another girl > suggest Netorase.
Girlfriend talks about it to MC > Reluctant, but MC accept.
Netorase begins.
MC can get erect, but now, Girlfriend knows MC PP Small vs the BBC used for Netorase.
Slowly shift into Netorare.

Better ?

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
See now if only most ntr games were like this. the option of only playing as the male, and you actually see some form of corruption happening, not just the bitch falling in love and lust within 2 seconds of the shit starting. Most of these ntr games now, the shit happens so fast that there is barely any room to feel anything. NTR games are only as good as their setup.

Reactions: Kayin

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
MC and Girlfriend date each others.
MC has small PP and can't get erect.
Girlfriend asks advices to another girl > suggest Netorase.
Girlfriend talks about it to MC > Reluctant, but MC accept.
Netorase begins.
MC can get erect, but now, Girlfriend knows MC PP Small vs the BBC used for Netorase.
Slowly shift into Netorare.

Better ?
yeah, it's kinda weird to see the odd "guy kinda served himself that plate-o shit" NTR story. generally they usually skip all pretenses and have the girl be an undiscovered hyper slut or they're so braindead it's like having sex with an NPC.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
they have released version 1.3 of the game I guess this will be the initial one that came out at the beginning
Update information
Jun/15/2023Bug fixes
[ver1.0.3]
Bug fix for men's restroom
Jun/10/2023Bug fixes
[ver1.0.2]
Fixed a bug that does not proceed from the Loading screen at startup on Windows 7 with the product version and trial version.
Jun/09/2023Bug fixes
[ver1.0.1]
Fixed a bug that the CG of the blowjob scene was played in a specific event.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordScat
Aug 25, 2017
1686905136420.png
Wow this art sucks so much worse than at first glance, aside from the usual hentai art badness of confusing gravity orientation, owing partly to stiff bangs, balloon flesh, pointless Dutch angle, etc... What exactly is going on with her leg?

It looks like her skin has been cut away and there's a bit of either stretched cloth or metal attached inside her bloodless flesh and around the thigh and ankle? This is the kind of random shape nonsense we now expect from AI drawings. Except I don't think this is AI generated because its superficial quality is too amateurish and the composition for the most part seems to have some structure to it, consistent number of fingers and whatnot. What the hell.

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
i don't know why but most of the links and sites that i've downloaded this new game from seem to stuck at the loading screens for some reasons...... can anyone help me
thanks in advance

bumbellman

Oct 15, 2019
i don't know why but most of the links and sites that i've downloaded this new game from seem to stuck at the loading screens for some reasons...... can anyone help me
thanks in advance
According to the change logs a newer version seems to have fixed a loading screen bug.
Hopefully someone manages to update the translation to the latest version of the game.

Reactions: Cole Kyle

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Oh, look! It's another mass produced ntr japanese game with machine translation... How exciting...Yeah...
Except this is not a mass produced. The circle Rain Shelter Frog has produced quite an amazing past work, although he does admit that he did this one a bit faster than the last work (NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza).

For the MTL, let's just hope it's just a placeholder, cuz Lyne & Elza also starts out as MTL, but someone picked it up and give it proper translation.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Except this is not a mass produced. The circle Rain Shelter Frog has produced quite an amazing past work, although he does admit that he did this one a bit faster than the last work (NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza).

For the MTL, let's just hope it's just a placeholder, cuz Lyne & Elza also starts out as MTL, but someone picked it up and give it proper translation.
My man, you just gave me hope. I hadn't even noticed. Thank you.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"A pure and innocent girl who only knows about sex knowledge at the textbook level of health.
That's why even if the main character asks for a kiss, she thinks that pure love might dislike her, so she can't take a step forward" :unsure:...:WaitWhat:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
This is version 1.02, it's the only thing I've found, but it's full Japanese according to the title.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
After the Free Mode(?) there are only the cosplay scenes and thats it? Whats the point of walking alone or with the Girl?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes