• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What fetishes do you play for?

• Cuckold and/or Humiliation

Votes: 216 60.5%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 48 13.4%
  • Cheating

Votes: 221 61.9%
  • Sharing or Swinging

Votes: 133 37.3%
  • Voyeurism

Votes: 86 24.1%
  • Femdom or BDSM

Votes: 56 15.7%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 26 7.3%

• Total voters

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I still need to try this game was thinking I might give this a try on the next update

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Having an android apk would be nice.
It’s being worked on for the upcoming update.

May 1 Dev Log:

Update v0.08 is currently at 17 issues fixed, 11 remaining. Even though what’s left requires much more time to fix, it is definitely feasible to release the update this month. But I will formally announce a release date on Saturday.

As with every update, the question is: When do I stop? I’m confident the gameplay will be easier and less complex after this update… but some confusion will remain. And so some players will have to wait for future updates to totally understand the game, so that others can just play.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Release Date Announcement

Thank you to fans for your patience. Update v0.08 is being polished for release.

The release dates are as follows:

For Gold & Elite Patrons, the update will be available on Saturday, May 25th.
  • For Silver Patrons, it will be available Monday, May 27th.
  • For Entry-level Patrons, it will be available Wednesday, May 29th.
  • For the general public, it will be available Thursday, May 30th.
During public release, there will be no changes in price or benefits of existing Patron tiers. However, the names will be changing to something more fun, “Abbie Addict”, “Emma Enthusiast”, “Lily Loyalist”, etc.

Fans have also told me that they’d love to support the game, but cannot afford the price of Entry-level. Because of this, I’ll be adding an even lower tier, called “Farzad Follower”.

Changelog:

The following list of changes since v.007 has been organized into content, comprehension, quality, and bugfix categories.

Content:

- Added Emma cuckold/humiliation, Turn 11

- Added Emma voyeur/cheating, Turn 11

- Added Emma vanilla/romance, Turn 11

- Added Lily NTR, Turn 12

- Added Lily Bull, Turn 12

- Added Abbie NTR, Turn 13

- Added Abbie Vanilla/Romance, Turn 14

- Added ability to give Lily alcohol after Tara’s Turn 10 scene, which triggers additional titjob animation during her Turn 12 NTR scene.

- Added Malik interrupting Abbie’s reward of BJ or HJ

- Added Malik remembering Benji snooping in Jasmine’s drawers

- Added Ace carrying Malik after he passes out

- Added Abbie remembering Emma and MC’s friendship during school

- Added “dream” to intro: new renders include MC sleeping during thunderstorm, a topless Jasmine bouncing, a mysterious necklace, Darius offering you a joint, MC in a car chase, and Ace at a poker table

- Changed Lily’s dialogue on rooftop scene so that it makes more sense with her Turn 12 lewd scenes

- Added Ace to rooftop scene

- Added headshots of Lily in tanktop

- Added headshots of Lily, Emma, Farzad, and Ace naked

Comprehension:

- Added walkthrough (Accessible from in-game menu)

- Removed action points requirements

- Revised the end of turn summary: Less text, more icons

- Revised User Interface: Character icons now show whether they are influenced by your or Ace’s rumors

- The purpose of the nemesis score bar has been clarified by adding the face of MC on one end of the scale, and Ace on the other.

- Hovering over characters now displays their nemesis score as well as their name

- Reduced delay on help button’s highlighting of characters

- To avoid pre-tutorial confusion, the UI lineup of girls is hidden until the rumor system is introduced.

Quality:
  • Added speech bubbles for more engaging dialogue
  • Re-mastered Lily’s model to have less facial fat, new hairstyle: so her rooftop scene has been re-made, as well as headshots/sprites
  • Re-mastered Oona (who hasn’t really been introduced) to have broader appeal: so her and Jasmine’s sex tape has been remade
  • Re-mastered Tara’s motorcycle scene to higher quality
  • Re-mastered Emma’s laundry scenes for better lighting and shadows
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed one billion bugs reported by testers during development, including missing renders, inaccurate pickpocketing success rates, etc.
  • Fixed rumors so they spread properly

mario01

Nov 3, 2020

Thank you to fans for your patience. Update v0.08 is being polished for release.

During public release, there will be no changes in price or benefits of existing Patron tiers. However, the names will be changing to something more fun, “Abbie Addict”, “Emma Enthusiast”, “Lily Loyalist”, etc.

Fans have also told me that they’d love to support the game, but cannot afford the price of Entry-level. Because of this, I’ll be adding an even lower tier, called “Farzad Follower”.

Changelog:

The following list of changes since v.007 has been organized into content, comprehension, quality, and bugfix categories.

Content:

- Added ability to give Lily alcohol after Tara’s Turn 10 scene, which triggers additional titjob animation during her Turn 12 NTR scene.

- Added “dream” to intro: new renders include MC sleeping during thunderstorm, a topless Jasmine bouncing, a mysterious necklace, Darius offering you a joint, MC in a car chase, and Ace at a poker table

- Changed Lily’s dialogue on rooftop scene so that it makes more sense with her Turn 12 lewd scenes

Comprehension:

- Revised User Interface: Character icons now show whether they are influenced by your or Ace’s rumors

- The purpose of the nemesis score bar has been clarified by adding the face of MC on one end of the scale, and Ace on the other.

- Hovering over characters now displays their nemesis score as well as their name

- To avoid pre-tutorial confusion, the UI lineup of girls is hidden until the rumor system is introduced.

Quality:
  • Re-mastered Lily’s model to have less facial fat, new hairstyle: so her rooftop scene has been re-made, as well as headshots/sprites
  • Re-mastered Oona (who hasn’t really been introduced) to have broader appeal: so her and Jasmine’s sex tape has been remade
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed one billion bugs reported by testers during development, including missing renders, inaccurate pickpocketing success rates, etc.
Do you plan to publish a guide of the game in order to get all the scenes?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Changelog:

Content:

Comprehension:

Quality:
Bugfixes:
It's good that we have a release date now. It's bad that we have to still wait for a month to play this beauty.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I had almost forgotten about this game, 7 months between updates? ? Maybe longer? Good luck
Thank you for your encouragement.

dafuq does that mean someone's gonna get pegged? :ROFLMAO:
You can cuck Farzad with Lily.

a suggestion if you can make more ass characters like the ex or more I appreciate it.

xd
Unfortunately Oona is the only other character left to introduce, and while she’s got baggage in the back, she’s nowhere near as thicc as Tara.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
May 4 Development Log

With v0.08 release dates set, I’m focusing on polishing the update and fixing a few narrative hiccups pointed out by testers.

As I mentioned in a previous dev log, I also made content for v0.09 and even 0.10 while waiting for feedback. So some of that content is pre-loaded in version v0.08. So there will be spoilers for anyone poking around in the files or scripts.

If you chose to spoil things for yourself, I ask you keep from sharing them with others who’d rather wait for the actual v0.09 and 0.10 releases. If you must post them, at least warn others with a spoiler tag.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
May 4 Development Log

With v0.08 release dates set, I’m focusing on polishing the update and fixing a few narrative hiccups pointed out by testers.

As I mentioned in a previous dev log, I also made content for v0.09 and even 0.10 while waiting for feedback. So some of that content is pre-loaded in version v0.08. So there will be spoilers for anyone poking around in the files or scripts.

If you chose to spoil things for yourself, I ask you keep from sharing them with others who’d rather wait for the actual v0.09 and 0.10 releases. If you must post them, at least warn others with a spoiler tag.
there will only be one mem who will fuck the other girls or do you plan to create new male characters who may favor the mc or cheat including the other blond one.
as it is not reliable to trust anyone if they can cheat or steal from you if you don't realize it.
ntr type but between both sides
either the mc or the other

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thank you for your encouragement.

You can cuck Farzad with Lily.

Unfortunately Oona is the only other character left to introduce, and while she’s got baggage in the back, she’s nowhere near as thicc as Tara.
Glad to hear. Just a suggestion from a 'Mr Malik Follower', while most of your UI interface is attractive, clean, and functional, please either remove the modal text buttons or add a light alpha box background behind them.

If you don't know what I'm referring to - it's when text buttons are cumbersome to click because the gaps between the letters aren't part of the button. You can keep the modal buttons but put a circle/square shaped background around the words with alpha = 1 or 2.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
there will only be one mem who will fuck the other girls or do you plan to create new male characters who may favor the mc or cheat including the other blond one.
as it is not reliable to trust anyone if they can cheat or steal from you if you don't realize it.
ntr type but between both sides
either the mc or the other
For the time being, the main story will only have the Nemesis seducing other women at the party. If this changes, it won’t be until much later in development.

That said, there is some “party games” content in the works where other guys can get involved with the girls. But again, you likely won’t see this content until v0.10, since my priority is a short and sweet v0.09 update.

Glad to hear. Just a suggestion from a 'Mr Malik Follower', while most of your UI interface is attractive, clean, and functional, please either remove the modal text buttons or add a light alpha box background behind them.

If you don't know what I'm referring to - it's when text buttons are cumbersome to click because the gaps between the letters aren't part of the button. You can keep the modal buttons but put a circle/square shaped background around the words with alpha = 1 or 2.
Yes, the “Begin Turn” button already been resolved after another tester struggled with it. Let me know if there’s another button that has the same issue.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered the in-game menu buttons have the same issue. Will fix that for v0.08 release.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, the “Begin Turn” button already been resolved after another tester struggled with it. Let me know if there’s another button that has the same issue.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered the in-game menu buttons have the same issue. Will fix that for v0.08 release.
Thanks for the reply, not sure which you mean by in-game menu buttons, I noticed it on the main menu buttons, as well as the turn interaction buttons.

Attached is an example of the Load.png (from /images/partyhome_gui) which I doctored to have a slight alpha background surrounding the button; same appearance though. (Do note the load_hovered would need as well)
Load.png

On the other hand, these work great as the entire horizontal area is the button:
good.jpg

Also present on the end turn screens - clicking between say the 'T' and the 'u' won't action 'maingameloop'.
screenshot0002.jpg

lawlow

Feb 9, 2020
i play for competition.
if there is no vanilla
there is no cucking nor taste to vore based events.

please give the Mp power and let us enjoy welding..
but if we slip we get punished.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
May 8 Development Log:

I’ve struggled to make time for development the past few days, but I fixed a few issues reported by testers:

- Since the removal of action points it’s been unclear when to end turn
- So, the ‘eye’ hint icon has been replaced with an ‘exclamation mark’ hint icon
- This exclamation mark symbol is shown next to all discussion required to end the turn.
- Clicking the ‘exclamation mark’ icon in the top right will highlight all party guests left to speak with.

This should help clarify when to end your turn.

Other changes include:

- To make the rumor system more interesting, you will now see images of the rumor once it’s been countered.
- For example, the countered rumor of MC taking steroids for basketball tryouts will literally show that the image.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes