Votes: 1,514 22.4%
  • Femdom or BDSM

Votes: 1,246 18.5%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 761 11.3%

• Total voters

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Dev still working at it. But it seems the code are being restructured maybe that's why its gonna be delayed. Should take atleast a month from now but who knows, it might be sooner

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
I never mind waiting for an update any longer, what bothers me is the lack of communication, I hope the dev continues with this and is still motivated with the game because it is different and it seemed great so far.

Oct 9, 2022
I never mind waiting for an update any longer, what bothers me is the lack of communication, I hope the dev continues with this and is still motivated with the game because it is different and it seemed great so far.
he's frequently posting dev logs and teasers in the discord. That said, he did go AWOL for a few months before these frequent updates started.

Reactions: Otáviobr0

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
6120FB36-8B80-4B07-B77C-15814D3CCB67.png

Updating from my Discord because not everyone here realizes I’m posting development reports every few days there.

This is a list of what has been changed so far since v0.07, but does not mean that the update is complete. I am as eager as you are, but as your Mom can attest last night, a pre-mature release results in a disappointing mess for everyone.

Changelog:
- Added walkthrough (Accessible from in-game menu)
- Added speech bubbles
- Removed action points requirements
- Added Emma cuckold/humiliation
- Added Emma voyeur/cheating
- Added Emma vanilla/romance
- Added Lily NTR
- Added Lily Vanilla/Romance
- Added Abbie NTR
- Added Abbie Vanilla/Romance
- Additional render for previous scene: Malik interrupting Abbie’s reward of BJ or HJ
- Additional render for previous scene: Malik remembering Benji snooping in Jasmine’s drawers
- Additional render for previous scene: Ace carrying Malik after he passes out
- Additional render for previous scene: Abbie remembering Emma and MC’s friendship
- Added dream-like sequence to intro: Jasmine riding, necklace, Darius offering joint, MC in car chase, Emma on back of Ace’s motorcycle, Ace at poker game
- Added headshots of Lily in tanktop
- Added headshots of Lily, Emma, Farzad, and Ace naked
- Re-mastered Lily’s model to have less facial fat, new hairstyle: meaning her rooftop scene has also been re-done
- Changed Lily’s dialogue on rooftop scene so that it makes more sense with this update’s lewd scene
- Re-mastered Tara’s motorcycle scene, and Emma’s laundry scenes to higher quality
- Revised End Turn Summary: Less text, more icons
- Revised User Interface: Character icons now show whether they are influenced by your or Ace’s rumors
- Hovering over characters now displays their nemesis score as well as their name
- Fixed rumors so they spread properly
- Added five
- Buttons show at the end of update that will send you to either Discord or Patreon

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 3530090

Updating from my Discord because not everyone here realizes I’m posting development reports every few days there.

This is a list of what has been changed so far since v0.07, but does not mean that the update is complete. I am as eager as you are, but as your Mom can attest last night, a pre-mature release results in a disappointing mess for everyone.

Changelog:
- Added walkthrough (Accessible from in-game menu)
- Added speech bubbles
- Removed action points requirements
- Added Emma cuckold/humiliation
- Added Emma voyeur/cheating
- Added Emma vanilla/romance
- Added Lily NTR
- Added Lily Vanilla/Romance
- Added Abbie NTR
- Added Abbie Vanilla/Romance
- Additional render for previous scene: Malik interrupting Abbie’s reward of BJ or HJ
- Additional render for previous scene: Malik remembering Benji snooping in Jasmine’s drawers
- Additional render for previous scene: Ace carrying Malik after he passes out
- Additional render for previous scene: Abbie remembering Emma and MC’s friendship
- Added dream-like sequence to intro: Jasmine riding, necklace, Darius offering joint, MC in car chase, Emma on back of Ace’s motorcycle, Ace at poker game
- Added headshots of Lily in tanktop
- Added headshots of Lily, Emma, Farzad, and Ace naked
- Re-mastered Lily’s model to have less facial fat, new hairstyle: meaning her rooftop scene has also been re-done
- Changed Lily’s dialogue on rooftop scene so that it makes more sense with this update’s lewd scene
- Re-mastered Tara’s motorcycle scene, and Emma’s laundry scenes to higher quality
- Revised End Turn Summary: Less text, more icons
- Revised User Interface: Character icons now show whether they are influenced by your or Ace’s rumors
- Hovering over characters now displays their nemesis score as well as their name
- Fixed rumors so they spread properly
- Added five
- Buttons show at the end of update that will send you to either Discord or Patreon
Thanks for providing the update dev. Can you please tell us approx release date. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes