Votes: 68 16.2%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i play for competition.
if there is no vanilla
there is no cucking nor taste to vore based events.

please give the Mp power and let us enjoy welding..
but if we slip we get punished.
Same here. I enjoyed it because its not straight out harem/vanilla or NTR. Its like having consequences of your actions i feel like. Your action decides your fate basically. Unlike the generic VNs out there with fake choices in which you choose to be cheesy or good just cuz not doing it will not lead to any scene.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
May 12 Development Log

475B26A0-C444-4DE2-A5FF-6927BAF25839.png

I never thought I’d be doing gloryhole content - it’s just not my thing, I’ve never seen any execution of it that hasn’t seemed silly or gross. Yet, while searching for a rewarding way to get party guests to drink, a series of ideas clicked together in my mind.

Unlikely that this side content will be ready even for v0.09, but v0.10 is perfectly achievable. A smaller project to chip away at during those moments when work on main story content can’t be done.

It’ll make use of image layers to make sex between various characters in different positions possible without significant work on my end. For now, it’ll just be Ace or MC for the women to get entangled with. But if it’s this easy to create content, well… just imagine the combinations of characters possible.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
May 12 Development Log

View attachment 3629223

I never thought I’d be doing gloryhole content - it’s just not my thing, I’ve never seen any execution of it that hasn’t seemed silly or gross. Yet, while searching for a rewarding way to get party guests to drink, a series of ideas clicked together in my mind.

Unlikely that this side content will be ready even for v0.09, but v0.10 is perfectly achievable. A smaller project to chip away at during those moments when work on main story content can’t be done.

It’ll make use of image layers to make sex between various characters in different positions possible without significant work on my end. For now, it’ll just be Ace or MC for the women to get entangled with. But if it’s this easy to create content, well… just imagine the combinations of characters possible.
Agreed on gloryhole stuff, not for me, but glad you're getting ideas for the future.

As someone who's brainstormed the exact same kind of layered image usage to create a variety of sex scenes - I'd just caution you to not put all the eggs in this basket- because while this method certainly can generate a multitude of scene scene variations, they risk feeling 'flat' or kinda derivative as opposed to hand-made truly unique sex scenes.

I hope that makes sense - again, I know what you're getting at because I've tinkered around with stuff like that myself to a great extent; like standardized dick positions, then changing dick and body below, as well as girl body above etc. It could still be fun, but shouldnt encompass the majority of sexual content for a given update. My 2¢ .

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Agreed on gloryhole stuff, not for me, but glad you're getting ideas for the future.

As someone who's brainstormed the exact same kind of layered image usage to create a variety of sex scenes - I'd just caution you to not put all the eggs in this basket- because while this method certainly can generate a multitude of scene scene variations, they risk feeling 'flat' or kinda derivative as opposed to hand-made truly unique sex scenes.

I hope that makes sense - again, I know what you're getting at because I've tinkered around with stuff like that myself to a great extent; like standardized dick positions, then changing dick and body below, as well as girl body above etc. It could still be fun, but shouldnt encompass the majority of sexual content for a given update. My 2¢ .
Not to worry - it’s side content for a reason. I wouldn’t dedicate an entire update for it, as my priority is always the main story. It’s more like something that will be quite simple and repetitive in the beginning, but slowly grow with each update into something less derivative.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
0295AA74-C192-4FEB-97AD-0BBA19C1C7D8.png

May 20 Development Log:

We’re five days away from v0.08’s first release. Small but important things are being accomplished:

• Fixed animations crashing when you hit ‘back’
  • Fixed random brackets around character names during end turn summary
  • Added various character’s theme music during their scenes
But currently, I’m focusing on the last-minute addition of a vanilla scene for Lily. The “bull” scene isn’t aligning with the MC’s character - it’s too aggressive to make sense right now. While it’ll still be playable in-game, this vanilla scene will be the default shown.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
May 22 Development Log:

Three days to first release. The addition of an improved vanilla Lily scene is complete, another titjob animation included.

My plan is as follows:
  • Today, clean up speech bubble locations and text overflow.
  • Tomorrow, compression of images. (The game has ballooned to 5gb since the last version, but the size will come down a lot for release.)
  • Friday, build distributions.
  • Saturday, upload for Gold and Elite tiers.
I don’t expect issues, but if there are, I’ll be on standby this weekend to quickly patch them before the Silver Tier release.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes