• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What fetishes do you play for?

• Cuckold and/or Humiliation

Votes: 221 60.5%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 50 13.7%
  • Cheating

Votes: 228 62.5%
  • Sharing or Swinging

Votes: 135 37.0%
  • Voyeurism

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • Femdom or BDSM

Votes: 61 16.7%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 26 7.1%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
np-bannerV3.png

Overview:
It's Glendale High's last house party of the summer, where you’ll either win over your long-time crush, Emma Winters, or lose her forever. The problem: your ex-girlfriend, Tara, will be there, and she’s out for revenge. You broke up with her, and now she’s trying to get every girl at the party, including Emma, to hook up with the school’s star basketball player - an old nemesis who is as cunning as he is tall, muscular, and hung.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: NemesisGames - -
Version: 0.07 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay Mechanics:

FAQ:

Warning
It’s best to consider NTR unavoidable in this game. If this annoys you, please find another game and leave the thread for discussing for other topics.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.07): - - -

152D5A04-610B-4760-9DD1-8A651490F2D6.png nemparty_preview1.jpg nemparty_preview9.jpg 607F0B8E-B7C2-43A8-A533-8FDCB3A43C00.png nemparty_preview10.jpg nemparty_preview11.jpg nemparty_preview4.jpg lilyflash.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NemesisPartyNTROrNOT-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: bobi7 and B_Ouji

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
So.. MC is not gonna win, no matter what. Great. Thanks for the the warning then. I'm gonna pass.

As much as I enjoy reading NTR, approaches like these feel incomplete and locked into choice devoid ending(s) culminating in being cucked only.

Still, cool renders. Good luck with your kinetic project.
where does it say its kinetic?

Reactions: Fibbers

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You don't lose, though -- the guy gets the leftovers which you didn't bother with, because you've prioritized other girls. Does it really sound to you like he's "winning" here?
Yea apparently they dont understand the simple concept of NO ONE has enough time energy and resources to fuck every single hot girl on earth some unfortunately are gonna fuck other people. That doesnt make you a cuck fucking simpletons. Your only a cuck of your wife or girlfriend get fucked in front of you while you watch and either enjoy it or dont. I swear half the people in these forums are a bunch of 15 year olds with pimples on there face and never seen a stitch of pussy their whole lives lmao:ROFLMAO:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So.. MC is not gonna win, no matter what. Great. Thanks for the the warning then. I'm gonna pass.

As much as I enjoy reading NTR, approaches like these feel incomplete and locked into choice devoid ending(s) culminating in being cucked only.

Still, cool renders. Good luck with your kinetic project.
Read again, Sure MC is not the Chad Thundercock fucking everyone, But instead focus on some girls instead of all of them. Those you don't focus on will be taken by someone else. Hence why the no Harem tag.

Ntr or not. :( Boys should stick together and spitroast all the hoes together. :whistle:
I agree with you. Too bad a lot of people never learn that sharing is caring.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yea apparently they dont understand the simple concept of NO ONE has enough time energy and resources to fuck every single hot girl on earth some unfortunately are gonna fuck other people. That doesnt make you a cuck fucking simpletons. Your only a cuck of your wife or girlfriend get fucked in front of you while you watch and either enjoy it or dont. I swear half the people in these forums are a bunch of 15 year olds with pimples on there face and never seen a stitch of pussy their whole lives lmao:ROFLMAO:
TBF, it sounds like if you play your cards wrong (right?) the chad does.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
TBF, it sounds like if you play your cards wrong (right?) the chad does.
Unless you purposefully do everything wrong you will get some type off ass before the end of the game. It depends on which girl you try to pursue I assume. But I have to assume some of the girls are gonna get fucked no matter what you do and thats fine because thats life and it happens. Thats what makes games like these interesting. Not every story ends with "and they all lived happily ever after" because if they did they would be boring as fuck.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes