Ren'Py - Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT [v0.08] [NemesisGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

M3lly

1. Nice female models, especially Emma.
    2. Game have bugs but dev is working to fix it and upload a hot fix.
    3. Typical brain rot NTR haters malding about NTR in a NTR game.

Seems like 5* rating is not even a question.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

embed

v0.08
    The beginning was promising. Then everything broke with bugs and seemed like work in progress parts. I recommend waiting until the dev fixes all of it. But I don't really expect that, since he decided to release the game in such a horribly unplayable state.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

locksmyth

Even with maxed out Nemesis points you get cucked by Emma after the soccer match. The bet was to get on her knees and bark then she's laying on top of him kissing him and only doesn't fuck him because of a memory from her father? what is the point of the maintaining points with a girl if you have to put up with that shit?

The description says you get NTR because you can't focus on all the girls, so the the ones you have the points with shouldn't cuck you like that. Dev needs to make it clear you cannot avoid NTR with any characters even if you are winning in the points.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

Pros :

- Female models

Cons:

- Unnecessary grinding/Story structure
    - Major bugs
    - Dialogue

This seems like a mixed bag here. It's designed for you to grinding on multiple playthroughs to see every last spec of content and I just do have that kind of time. Not to mention a lot of my playthrough was bugged even after I started over. My advice would to be to have the content separated and the paths simplified, that would probably help with paths being crossed and bugs and should save a playthrough or two. And finally get a editor.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

im surprised at all of the 5 stars. the game is ok but i would not bother with it in its current state. i wanted to give it 2 stars but feel like it has potential

the game has 3 paths (ntr, sharing, and romance/non ntr). i followed the crappy in game walkthrough for the NTR path since i figured it would have the most content. but i think i ended up seeing scenes from all three routes?

scenes: i saw like 3 scenes (1 handjob, 1 blowjob, and 1 sex scene) only the blowjob was ntr. there was probably like 6ish teasing type of scenes, some with light ntr. overall, the scenes i saw were pretty solid but not enough for me to get off to

gameplay: the gameplay was honestly really odd but ill just chalk it up to the game being early development. at first it seemed like the gameplay would be decent but it quickly turns into "click one person then end your turn". from the screenshots i thought you'd be able to click around a house party and interact with people. but you're literally in 1 room and usually only 1 character has dialogue lol.

i finished the game in like 30-40 mins. i prob missed some scenes but i dont care enough to start over to find them. i might try the game again when its finished
  6. 5.00 star(s)

archedio

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT [v0.07 Bugfix] :
    Pros:
    - The girls are really hot, especially Emma.
    - The (NTR) scenes are amazing.
    - Not a linear story or a yes or no situation.
    - This is one of the few renpy games that got me excited playing it.

Cons:
    - For v0.007, the game is still really short, not a lot of scenes.

I hope the author continues on this path until the game becomes a masterpiece someday.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KSwan2012

Im giving it a 5 fore its potential but currently its a 3. Basically a blue balls simulator with little to no sex. Couple more updates and this will be top tier. Love the models and the story so far. The "nemesis" looks kinda stupid though.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

hitmanbhi

My review of version 0.07

Pros:
    - Fresh take on an old concept.
    - Nemesis is white jock bully. Newer take than those majority black nemesis.
    - Gossip and shop systems, which will become better with versions.
    - Female characters are very fleshed out with personalities and body propotions. Jasmine is hawt!

Cons:
    - Very less content (upto 10 turns).
    - Still many bugs.
    - Could be con for a players looking for VN rather sandbox.
    - Male characters need more personalities (especially Faraz and Benji).

My suggestions:
    - NTR mode (Possible Voyeur scenes for Benji-Emma and Lily-Faraz). Like a voyuer mode for MC. Could also possibly be every man gets a girl except MC lol.
    - More fleshed out or more types of personalities other than current 5 for MC. (Scholar, Joker, Stud. Gentleman, etc)
    - Threesome/Foursome/Orgy choices for Nemesis/MC.

At its current state, this game is 3 out of 5 stars, but considering the potential, I would rate is 5 star hoping to be a gem for future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ReadyGame01

Wow, have to give this one props for actually having a game component to it, and a pretty interesting one at that. This game is very promising, the premise is unique, the models look great, and the gameplay is fun. My only critique is that there are a few bugs, like the infinite loop in the first scene and the few turns where you can't do anything. While they were annoying, it didn't make me like the game less.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

It's a really promising game, in my opinion. Good artwork. A lot of potential. The girls look great (especially Emma Winters). The mechanics here are great, different, but pretty kool. Can't wait for the next iteration, with much more progress in the storyline and expansion of side stories. The game offers plot twists, humor, and witty dialogue that reflects actual(Kind of) life. All this builds up the immersion in the storyline.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

stiltoboglovian412

Very promising start to the game. Good premise, interesting and funny characters, some really nice designs too. I particularly like the models for Abigail and Emma, and their unique characters. The nemesis is a little bit ridiculous, but I find the humour in it. He could be a bit less bulky for sure.

I'll look forward to future updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

candyate

Not much content yet but the gameplay framework is unique and interesting. The TLDR is that it's a skill-based NTR game and you have to outmaneuver your rival if you don't wanna get cucked. Will be keeping an eye on this one.