Votes: 1,392 22.6%
  • Femdom or BDSM

Votes: 1,121 18.2%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 693 11.3%

• Total voters

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why the fuck do people bring real life into the conversation when it's convenient? It's not realistic when the mc gets all the girls but its apparently fine when the nemesis gets all the ones mc doesn't? If the mc is limited, then the nemesis should be too.
The nemesis is purposely made that way so the MC has only a slim chance of succeeding thats the point genius! He is made to be bigger stronger and more charismatic then the MC purposely so it can be believable that he could bang all the girls. So yea the MC is limited cause thats the whole point of the challenge. You dont have to like it but thats how these type of games are you dont like it dont play it. Simple as that.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
didnt proc a single scene, the kind of game that without mod or wt it will be a pain in the ass, pass for me atm

Reactions: rogosh

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Why the fuck do people bring real life into the conversation when it's convenient? It's not realistic when the mc gets all the girls but its apparently fine when the nemesis gets all the ones mc doesn't? If the mc is limited, then the nemesis should be too.
Too gaslight people into accepting bad writing and things that make no sense. It's the only way the genre works at all in general.

My guess the writer of this game won't even let you have more than one girl. While the enemy can get them all, which makes the entire thing fall apart. You could make an argument, that the MC isn't good enough to get every girl. But limiting to one only? Nonsensical. Even if the mc can't get every girl, why does he have to? Why not focus on just cockblocking the nemesis so hard he gets no one period, and I'm not saying those girls come to the mc either. I'm saying no one gets them.

But that won't be an option, because endlessly with these sort of games. The villain never gets punished which more than anything, is the most stupid part. My guess even in the "good" endings, the people who did their best to screw with the mc will get no punishment. Which is the real problem, the writers of these games obsession with allowing zero actual retaliation to the guy attempting to do this shit. If we could ruin this guys life in the good ending, I wouldn't care as much.

It is funny to me to literally call your game NTR or NOT then claim uh actually its unavoidable. You're just asking for people to come argue in your game comments with a name that misleads people from the start.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I was instantly was interested when I stumbled on dev thread explaining his idea and it just so happens that the first version of the game came out today. Well I can say that the idea is great, "House party" VN style with competition. But after playing it, I can't say that I liked it. I immediately disliked our ex (and especially her look during the party) and then Emma, who MC has the hots for, which kind of kills any desire to continue to take part in the unfolding drama and try to win her over. From all cast of chars I only liked Abbie and just a bit. The biggest disadvantage is that for that small amount of time that we are given before the antagonist appears we do not get to know all the characters properly. Yes in the house party you are also thrown right into the action, but there at least the characters do not have a lot of shared backstory and in fact time does not play any role, only the player's choices determine how events unfold. In this game, I think it would be much better to show all the characters from different perspectives, both good and bad, to reflect their past together, then the player would really have to make difficult decisions. Show the characters in a proper way, so that one could empathize with them. Also, in my personal opinion, instead of making everything revolving around Emma and her relationships, I would make the main character decide who is closer to him to his heart which could have been established in a small backstory arc before the party start.

I also found the rumor system a bit "petty" and shallow. I mean, really, couldn't they come up with something more substantial? Various games that are popular at parties where the character needs to prove himself (maybe it's already in the plans, I don't know), various trickery setups for the main character from the villain, you can think of a lot of things. In the same house party, there was also a nasty guy who wouldn't let people drink alcohol, and you had to find ways to get it to have a good time with the girl you liked.

Regarding bugs. On the second or third turn there is a visual bug with a door that appear overlaps the character picture. Also there is a visual bug when you and Emma go outside.

Anyway, I haven't decided about this game yet, maybe I'll try it after future updates. It's just that without a good character introductions, it's hard for me to sympathize with any of them, especially when the player is forced to be interested in one particular one. And I don't really want to play the game as a fuck fest either.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Okay, so the premise is:
-You have a crush on one specific girl
-If you focus on romancing your crush, you'll win
-NTR is considered unavoidable because the rival will take the other girls

Like, okay? Who give a fuck? If the PC isn't romantically interested in the other characters, who care what they do or hook up with? It's like saying every vanilla romance VN out there is an NTR game because the rest of the cast is cucking you simply because you didn't pick them.

Unavoidable NTR should only be used for games that have NO good ending, in which gameplay don't fucking matter because the game is scripted to make you lose no matter what.
Since this game said you can win over some girls in a single playthrough, this mean it is AVOIDABLE NTR.

The people who think otherwise, y'all need to calm down okay? The universe isn't out to fuck you specificly. because it fuck everyone equally.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'm gonna fight my rival and finally hook up with my crush Emma!

View attachment 2973375

Ughhhhh, on second thought, you can have her uggo ass Mr. Wanksta.

My thoughts exactly. Just looking at the title screen I can see at least two girls that I find way more attractive than the supposed "crush" and, apparently, I have no way to show my interest in them and they're going to end up fucking my rival anyway... Well, at least the dev got the NTR concept right.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Pretty long changelog for one page of comments. The two factors I usually consider for whether a game is worth trying oppose each other...

sagekita

Apr 30, 2017
Loving the concept. It reminds me of Battle of the Bulges in a way, but if the early scene renders are anything to go by, I have much higher hopes for the renders here. Either way, supporting this as a patron for now.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Are there any scenes besides the 1st one with Tara? I saw in the images folder that there should be a scene with Abbie, but I don't now how to trigger it. Has anyone found how to make the scenes happen?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
NTR avoidance like this is the only type of NTR I really enjoy so gotta give this a try.

Edit after trying: Really horrendous game mechanics! Also very little content so far. Interesting idea but the over complicated gameplay makes it a hard pass for me.
Ah, shame. I was going to try it out but I absolutely hate games with bs mechanics in them

Mar 8, 2017
Fascinating premise. But is there a secret 'No More Brother Wars' ending where you and your nemesis are pals at the end of the day? Perhaps a 'fuck my manipulative ex' option? Literally and/or metaphorically.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes