Votes: 1,376 22.7%
  • Femdom or BDSM

Votes: 1,101 18.1%
  • Gay or Bisexual

Votes: 687 11.3%

• Total voters

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
" a pre-mature release results in a disappointing mess for everyone " so does going silent for basically 4 months dude.

and you must have just started posting updates in discord.. because for awhile you were not.
How can you have a statement that is both sure and unsure at the same time. You're apparently SURE that he wasn't posting on his Discord while simultaneously stating that he "MUST have JUST started posting updates" which is a very unsure statement. How are you absolutely so sure he wasn't posting anything before?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
To keep F95 users updated along with everyone else, I’ll be now providing my progress updates here, as well as on the Discord.

April 12:

Today I’ve been adding short interactions available after Tara’s store trip that involves the girls drinking. If you give them alcohol, their upcoming scenes will be lewder due to “liquid courage.”

This isn’t the beginning of an in-game inventory, just a placeholder for more entertaining drinking games in future updates. Also, handing them drinks helps explain the depravity of the girls’ sexual acts this update—which, you’ll be happy to know, has escalated a bit quicker than originally planned.

In the background, I’m rendering a few rumors images that will display after successfully countering a rumor, as a sort of reward. They are more humorous and ridiculous than the rest of the game, since the rumor can be both true or false and still show an image of it.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
April 15 Log:

While I’m at work, I’m rendering a bunch of images from Emma’s upcoming soccer match against Ace - I’d rendered the entire scene before, but it was only with her wearing Ace’s basketball jersey, not MC’s shirt. In the future I’m thinking twice about these different “clothing paths” since it’s double the work. In the future it’ll only be one outfit at a time.

There’s still a lot of post-work to do after work, including Photoshopping poke-throughs, clipping characters, and splicing together layers of images. It’s tedious and repetitive work but essential.

In the future, I may experiment with smaller, more frequent updates, perhaps one or two turns/characters at a time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I’d rendered the entire scene before, but it was only with her wearing Ace’s basketball jersey, not MC’s shirt. In the future I’m thinking twice about these different “clothing paths” since it’s double the work. In the future it’ll only be one outfit at a time.
If you're ever gonna do that again, just do the base outfit renders, then do small spot renders of each image for the different outfit, and make a layered image with an attribute rule like "attribute emma_soccer_shirt02 if_any "shirtversion2"", then have the player choice setting that $shirtversion2...

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
April 15 Log:

While I’m at work, I’m rendering a bunch of images from Emma’s upcoming soccer match against Ace - I’d rendered the entire scene before, but it was only with her wearing Ace’s basketball jersey, not MC’s shirt. In the future I’m thinking twice about these different “clothing paths” since it’s double the work. In the future it’ll only be one outfit at a time.

There’s still a lot of post-work to do after work, including Photoshopping poke-throughs, clipping characters, and splicing together layers of images. It’s tedious and repetitive work but essential.

In the future, I may experiment with smaller, more frequent updates, perhaps one or two turns/characters at a time.
don't do the same as tecnobrake who always comes out with updated content and leaves a lot to say about his game since it is no longer as it was before.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
April 22 Dev Log:

AA70C8D6-4021-4FE9-B7D0-8365689BAD08.jpeg
Volunteer testers have been selected, and update v0.08 will be sent to them before week’s end. Good news is that whatever bugs they find, I can fix more promptly than during v0.07, since I no longer live where I could only get <5 mb/s upload speed. Once their bugs have been reported, I will announce a release date.

For the next few days, a few small but key obstacles remain: as I previously mentioned, I changed Lily’s hair due to a particular artist’s hair assets suddenly crashing my renders. It turns out Abbie and Farzad’s hair is also from the same artist, and giving me the same issues, so… Farzad is getting a haircut for future scenes. Thankfully nobody gives a damn how Farzad looks. We’ve already seen Abbie with her hair down, so there’s no surprise she’ll wear it down for future scenes.

Coding has taken the most amount of time for v0.08 because I changed the rumor system, action points, and added a clearer user interface. With these changes, I hope the game is more straightforward, and drastic changes to game mechanics are not necessary for a long time. That way I can focus most of my time on actual story and content during v0.09.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
April 22 Dev Log:

View attachment 3564603
Volunteer testers have been selected, and update v0.08 will be sent to them before week’s end. Good news is that whatever bugs they find, I can fix more promptly than during v0.07, since I no longer live where I could only get <5 mb/s upload speed. Once their bugs have been reported, I will announce a release date.

For the next few days, a few small but key obstacles remain: as I previously mentioned, I changed Lily’s hair due to a particular artist’s hair assets suddenly crashing my renders. It turns out Abbie and Farzad’s hair is also from the same artist, and giving me the same issues, so… Farzad is getting a haircut for future scenes. Thankfully nobody gives a damn how Farzad looks. We’ve already seen Abbie with her hair down, so there’s no surprise she’ll wear it down for future scenes.

Coding has taken the most amount of time for v0.08 because I changed the rumor system, action points, and added a clearer user interface. With these changes, I hope the game is more straightforward, and drastic changes to game mechanics are not necessary for a long time. That way I can focus most of my time on actual story and content during v0.09.
i'm sorry, i was unable to understand a word you said cause the banner in your signature is way too hot. emma cucking us SOON :love:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
April 22 Dev Log:

View attachment 3564603

Appreciate you sharing these here, that can only serve to keep enthusiasm up and net more patreons if the next release is good.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Appreciate you sharing these here, that can only serve to keep enthusiasm up and net more patreons if the next release is good.
No problem.

April 28 Dev Log:

Update v0.08 has been sent out to bug-testers. While feedback comes in, I’ve been getting a headstart on v0.09 content with Jasmine and Tara scenes:

• Jasmine’s scene will have some BDSM/Femdom-inspired content.
  • Tara will be doing some skinny-dipping in the pool.

So far, it seems v0.08 has minor, easily fixable issues - but testers have found a lot of them. Have patience with me until May 4th, when I’ll have a better idea of a realistic release date.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
No problem.

April 28 Dev Log:

Update v0.08 has been sent out to bug-testers. While feedback comes in, I’ve been getting a headstart on v0.09 content with Jasmine and Tara scenes:

• Jasmine’s scene will have some BDSM/Femdom-inspired content.
  • Tara will be doing some skinny-dipping in the pool.

So far, it seems v0.08 has minor, easily fixable issues - but testers have found a lot of them. Have patience with me until May 4th, when I’ll have a better idea of a realistic release date.
Take your time better
The longer the wait the better the result. Xd

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
April 29 Dev Log/List of Known Issues

Feedback is still pouring in from volunteer testers. I’ve knocked off quite a few of the smaller issues, and will be implementing fixes for larger issues after work today. This is the current issues & fixes, roughly speaking:

Reported issues fixed:

FIXED - In the walkthrough menu, the text for "back" often overlaps other text.

FIXED - Everyone except Lily disappears when you click on Benji.

FIXED - Graininess and artefacts on renders during Abbie scene.

FIXED - A black background on Mr. Malik and Ace during the Abbie NTR scene.

FIXED - Multiple error screens during Oona and Jasmine lesbian scene.

FIXED - Passed out Mr. Malik has a black background

FIXED - On the "keep quiet" path with Emma and Ace in the shower, the turn ends in the middle of the scene.

FIXED - On the "fight back" version, part of the scene loops itself instead of ending.

FIXED - Missed image of Abbie during Turn 12.

FIXED - On Turn 12, Abbie has dialogue that references “MC” instead of the character’s actual name.

FIXED - Action point icon still next to some “Serious Discussion” choices despite the removal of that point system.

Reported issues with fixes in development:

INPROGRESS - Text occasionally leaves speech bubbles.

INPROGRESS - Emma wearing wrong clothes during soccer match.

INPROGRESS - Image preview are not showing up as they should during the end turn buttons.

INPROGRESS - Increase hit box for “Begin Turn” button to make it easier to click.

INPROGRESS - During Emma’s soccer match, Emma asks Jasmine what her big idea is, but Jasmine’s response is missing.

INPROGRESS - Ace’s dick randomly appears flaccid during shower scene with Emma.

Reported issues with fixes not yet started:

UPCOMING - Hint system stops working after Turn 8.

UPCOMING - Game crashes when trying to hit the ‘back’ button.

UPCOMING - Not enough points available to trigger Lily NTR scene, so only Lily Bull scene plays.

UPCOMING - ‘Gossip’ button disappears during Turn 13.

UPCOMING - Clarity and/or transition needed over why Tara is suddenly trying to put Ace’s dick inside Emma, when the soccer bet was about just a kiss.

UPCOMING - Filter or text needed so that player is not startled by a sudden change to a flashback scene.

UPCOMING - Benji’s Turn 8 pickpocketing suggests 0% chance at success, only for tester to successively pickpocket him.

UPCOMING - Clarity needed for when pickpocketing and/or “What Are The Odds” buttons are unlocked.

UPCOMING - Remove UI lineup of girls until the rumor system is introduced to avoid pre-tutorial confusion.

UPCOMING - Turn 8 allows Lily to be given item, but gives no feedback when clicked.

UPCOMING - Possibly insufficient number of action points on Turn 7 (now a hidden mechanic) to do all activities.

UPCOMING - With removal of Action Points required to progress, more feedback is needed to understand when to end the turn.

UPCOMING - More clarification required of what the Nemesis Score panel means. Clarify by adding headshot of MC in Heart icon, and Ace in Spade icon.

Reactions: CobraPL and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
April 29 Dev Log/List of Known Issues

Feedback is still pouring in from volunteer testers. I’ve knocked off quite a few of the smaller issues, and will be implementing fixes for larger issues after work today. This is the current issues & fixes, roughly speaking:

Reported issues fixed:

FIXED - In the walkthrough menu, the text for "back" often overlaps other text.

FIXED - Everyone except Lily disappears when you click on Benji.

FIXED - Graininess and artefacts on renders during Abbie scene.

FIXED - A black background on Mr. Malik and Ace during the Abbie NTR scene.

FIXED - Multiple error screens during Oona and Jasmine lesbian scene.

FIXED - Passed out Mr. Malik has a black background

FIXED - On the "keep quiet" path with Emma and Ace in the shower, the turn ends in the middle of the scene.

FIXED - On the "fight back" version, part of the scene loops itself instead of ending.

FIXED - Missed image of Abbie during Turn 12.

FIXED - On Turn 12, Abbie has dialogue that references “MC” instead of the character’s actual name.

FIXED - Action point icon still next to some “Serious Discussion” choices despite the removal of that point system.

Reported issues with fixes in development:

INPROGRESS - Text occasionally leaves speech bubbles.

INPROGRESS - Emma wearing wrong clothes during soccer match.

INPROGRESS - Image preview are not showing up as they should during the end turn buttons.

INPROGRESS - Increase hit box for “Begin Turn” button to make it easier to click.

INPROGRESS - During Emma’s soccer match, Emma asks Jasmine what her big idea is, but Jasmine’s response is missing.

INPROGRESS - Ace’s dick randomly appears flaccid during shower scene with Emma.

Reported issues with fixes not yet started:

UPCOMING - Hint system stops working after Turn 8.

UPCOMING - Game crashes when trying to hit the ‘back’ button.

UPCOMING - Not enough points available to trigger Lily NTR scene, so only Lily Bull scene plays.

UPCOMING - ‘Gossip’ button disappears during Turn 13.

UPCOMING - Clarity and/or transition needed over why Tara is suddenly trying to put Ace’s dick inside Emma, when the soccer bet was about just a kiss.

UPCOMING - Filter or text needed so that player is not startled by a sudden change to a flashback scene.

UPCOMING - Benji’s Turn 8 pickpocketing suggests 0% chance at success, only for tester to successively pickpocket him.

UPCOMING - Clarity needed for when pickpocketing and/or “What Are The Odds” buttons are unlocked.

UPCOMING - Remove UI lineup of girls until the rumor system is introduced to avoid pre-tutorial confusion.

UPCOMING - Turn 8 allows Lily to be given item, but gives no feedback when clicked.

UPCOMING - Possibly insufficient number of action points on Turn 7 (now a hidden mechanic) to do all activities.

UPCOMING - With removal of Action Points required to progress, more feedback is needed to understand when to end the turn.

UPCOMING - More clarification required of what the Nemesis Score panel means. Clarify by adding headshot of MC in Heart icon, and Ace in Spade icon.
Should I start a new playthrough with this update?

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Should I start a new playthrough with this update?
Yes.

Besides changes to game mechanics that could mean old saves break your game, there’s also a bit of new content in the past part of the story. Primarily this is a narrative change to Lily’s rooftop scene, but also the addition of a dreamy scene in the intro, which includes—but is not limited to—Jasmine’s bare bosoms bouncing on the screen.

Naked titties notwithstanding, I know starting from the beginning can suck.

Actually, that reminds me of a suggestion I forgot about; Making a “jumping ahead” option in the beginning, that allows players to skip to where they’d left off.

Reactions: CobraPL

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes.

Besides changes to game mechanics that could mean old saves break your game, there’s also a bit of new content in the past part of the story. Primarily this is a narrative change to Lily’s rooftop scene, but also the addition of a dreamy scene in the intro, which includes—but is not limited to—Jasmine’s bare bosoms bouncing on the screen.

Naked titties notwithstanding, I know starting from the beginning can suck.

Actually, that reminds me of a suggestion I forgot about; Making a “jumping ahead” option in the beginning, that allows players to skip to where they’d left off.
Thank you for the info. I don't mind restarting games.

Reactions: NemesisGames
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes