2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The Vote System for Remastered is Online, any News are on my Patreon Site and Discord

U

User_286102

hi guys

where is the first episode, i can't found it

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Well, the grammar is somewhat distracting, and the humor is a bit grating, but the content is enjoyable and promises to get even better. Looking forward to more updates!

One other thing though. Lara looks completely different in the game than she does in her introduction. I was very confused.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
That was some seriously dumb fuckfest with extremely dumb "action/fight" scenes.
Playing the MC doesn't matter, you still have the choices of different people. You are also forced into a lesbian relationship.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Has the new version only german language?
I have nothing against it because I am German but I would prefer English or did I miss the language preferences?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Then why is there rape tag?

Wait is this just a lesbian game?
In the new Prologue is a Story Based Rape, my Post was older for the Old Version.
But its the Only One before she reborn.

No its not a Lesbian Only Game, after the Prologue, in the First Episode you will get a Choize to play as Male MC or Female MC, Lesbian Way or Straight, its up on you, what you like.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
is there any Male MC ?
In the new Prologue is a Story Based Rape, my Post was older for the Old Version.
But its the Only One before she reborn.

No its not a Lesbian Only Game, after the Prologue, in the First Episode you will get a Choize to play as Male MC or Female MC, Lesbian Way or Straight, its up on you, what you like.
Dev's comment was not that far away...^^

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
No rape content? The story based rape is not raping content? :unsure:
I don't mind your kink as long as it is in a game but there are people who find that despicable and not erotic in any way. :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
No rape content? The story based rape is not raping content? :unsure:
I don't mind your kink as long as it is in a game but there are people who find that despicable and not erotic in any way. :)
I had many Problems with myself in this Scene, but my Heart and my Head are different.
Thats why i decided to not remove that, many shit happens in her Life before she can start from New.

Reactions: HorizonD

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not my cup of tea. Playing through it was kind of like a nightmare for me. The girls seemed too loli for me, like literal kids, but I found their faces to be quite disturbing. The other females aren't really hot either, imo. The guys are sometimes funny but mostly just f*cked up. The lighting of the renders seemed off quite a lot for my taste.

I guess some people enjoy this kinda stuff, so kudos to them, but I probably won't check it out again.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What a trash.. in a bad way. Can't play such nonsense. Though i get the idea. But it's just a poor sense of humor, sry.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Neko Fairy Remastered v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Silf and Neko-Hime
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes