2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I thought you were playing a female protagonist and was hoping that she could have lots of fun with the daughters but instead if looks like you'll be playing another dickless wonder who'll probably have the same generic boring horse cock.

I selected the wake her up instead of letting turd molest the girl just because of that. I never noticed that you would be playing a male character as I first usually blot out male character faces in the pictures depending on how they look and at the end I named the MC the females name as that is who I thought I would be playing which is why I was asking about the ugly fat bastards and other things as those run rampant in female protagonist games well not really run more like shuffle.

You'll have to let someone know so that they can remove the female protagonist tag and add the male protagonist tag.

Reactions: iFrog

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I thought you were playing a female protagonist and was hoping that she could have lots of fun with the daughters but instead if looks like you'll be playing another dickless wonder who'll probably have the same generic boring horse cock.

I selected the wake her up instead of letting turd molest the girl just because of that. I never noticed that you would be playing a male character as I first usually blot out male character faces in the pictures depending on how they look and at the end I named the MC the females name as that is who I thought I would be playing which is why I was asking about the ugly fat bastards and other things as those run rampant in female protagonist games well not really run more like shuffle.

You'll have to let someone know so that they can remove the female protagonist tag and add the male protagonist tag.
it's somewhat similiar in tags when you start off as a guy in some games then get turned into a female. BUT both protag tags show up. not always with the transformation tag. and at the moment female tag makes sense even if it is for a framing device but whatever. just my opinion

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i do like female mc more the male version
the male MC looks pretty idk... feminine i guess? i feel like the body frame dont match the face or something. i cant really put my finger on it. maybe add a little bit of mass on him. either that or the face seems smug lol

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Nekos and stuff are not usually my cuppa tea, but let's make an exception here - something light hearted is a welcome change of pace. There has been a lot of grimdark lately we all need to cheer up a bit ;-)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I'm going to let this image from the game speak for me:
ep01_route2_20b.png
I mean, look at their hair.

Also, game need a a few tags, seems like mind control is going to be a theme. And the significant choice so far is whether you fuck your daughter or horse-girl there. So certainly incest as well.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I'm going to let this image from the game speak for me:
View attachment 255756
I mean, look at their hair.

Also, game need a a few tags, seems like mind control is going to be a theme. And the significant choice so far is whether you fuck your daughter or horse-girl there. So certainly incest as well.
5xNGbRQ.gif

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
NekoFairys Episode 2 - Route 1 Only - Alpha

This Episode is just Route 1 Only, i changed the Look from the Menu, the Renders and you will need to Name your Charas again,
with 8404 Words, 1612 new Line of Codes, 201 Renders, was it a bit bigger to create.
Now there is Futa inside.
You dont need a Patch in this Version.
The Release from the Final is in few Days, but you can Play this Alpha without Problems.
Saves from Prologue and EP1 dont Work
The Next Steps: Update 2 for Route 1, change Prologue and Episode 1.
Any other News you will find on my or on .

Windows and Mac Version, Linux will come with the Final Release

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 1!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 2 v1.0!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
and standing behind the beach bar..the 5 most famous incest teen girls in gaming :O RUNS SCREAMING NONONONONONO.....LOL
no idea what i just played..but i feel very dirty now.......

Reactions: perheiro

freca

Jun 15, 2017
NekoFairys Episode 2 - Route 1 Only - Alpha

The Next Steps: Update 2 for Route 1, change Prologue and Episode 1.
Any other News you will find on my or on .

Windows and Mac Version, Linux will come with the Final Release
I'm confused. MC is now a futa? Or the game just has futas? Cause I don't do futa x male.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes