• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
NekoFairys Episode 2 - Route 1 Only - Alpha

The Next Steps: Update 2 for Route 1, change Prologue and Episode 1.
Any other News you will find on my or on .

Windows and Mac Version, Linux will come with the Final Release
So if I understand, the Episode 1 is not finish actually ? (well it's pretty short so it's normal)
Well good work guy for now :)
the story is fun and the fetishes are good too. Keep going with your ideas ;)

Reactions: Neko-Hime

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So if I understand, the Episode 1 is not finish actually ? (well it's pretty short so it's normal)
Well good work guy for now :)
the story is fun and the fetishes are good too. Keep going with your ideas ;)
After EP2 Update 2, i will make a Remaster from the Prologue and EP1, add some more Story, Render and change things

Reactions: Goronthil

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Futanari any chance don't have to do or pick one? I'm only into girls guy for girl or girl for girl. As guy I don't like the Futanari stuff lol I will wait for remaster ep1 before give this game a try.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So here it is 10:40 pm and couple brews down. "just setting the feel" I played thru this the other day, maybe yesterday but moving on. I downloaded this again and started fresh knowing its new so maybe old save might not work... come to find out it stops about after the barn now???
But wait yesterday i "F_cked" the whole family... :cry::cry::cry: just saying WTF!!!!

Oh yeah what the Hell was on the ground that girl in BARN was looking for cause i didn't see SHIT then and missed it again on the second go round!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Futanari any chance don't have to do or pick one? I'm only into girls guy for girl or girl for girl. As guy I don't like the Futanari stuff lol I will wait for remaster ep1 before give this game a try.
Sorry for the Moment, you need to wait until the Update 2 is ready, after this i will make a "Lesbian" Option in EP1 and EP2.

So here it is 10:40 pm and couple brews down. "just setting the feel" I played thru this the other day, maybe yesterday but moving on. I downloaded this again and started fresh knowing its new so maybe old save might not work... come to find out it stops about after the barn now???
But wait yesterday i "F_cked" the whole family... :cry::cry::cry: just saying WTF!!!!

Oh yeah what the Hell was on the ground that girl in BARN was looking for cause i didn't see SHIT then and missed it again on the second go round!
You should Read what is in the Dev Note, EP2 is "Route 1" Only, so you picked Route 2 in Episode 1, just try a different and you switch automatic to EP2.

In the Remaster, i will make better Choosing, more Decisions, more Story from each Character and ofcourse an Avoid the Futa/Furry Stuff. Why Now and not from the Beginning?
I startet with 0 knowledge about that Stuff and learned by doing, now after i got Help from BlueCat, MrKnobb, mannitt, AlleyKat, Luxee, i can do different types and my Horizon is bigger, in the Remster i will change different things.
I will work on that after Update 2.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in keeping with the silliness of the game..named the 3 girls KittyPurrPurr,Flower and Sprite..pity Flower dosnt keep her first episode look later on..

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
in keeping with the silliness of the game..named the 3 girls KittyPurrPurr,Flower and Sprite..pity Flower dosnt keep her first episode look later on..
In the next Days, i start on my Discord and Patron a Vote for the Remaster with changes from the Girls and more, maybe there will be good things for your Names ^^

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Adventures Of Neko Fairys Ep2.Up3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Neko-Hime

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I would really love a game that has fairies to just have 1 cute fairy with huuge tits, compared to her body, like absurdly big, jus to get a laugh :D

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes