2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I will look if i can build that ^^
THANKS! :) i hate when they make girls in games virgins but dont actually have the blood to make it realistic feel so then you are left with a normal sex scene, that's no different than others + the 2 virgins sex scene in this game are top notch, hats off to you.

blergel flerg

May 25, 2017
THANKS! :) i hate when they make girls in games virgins but dont actually have the blood to make it realistic feel so then you are left with a normal sex scene, that's no different than others + the 2 virgins sex scene in this game are top notch, hats off to you.
Virgins actually don't bleed unless you do it wrong.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If the girl is wet enough she won't bleed on her first time.
Obviously also requires a gentle male.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ummmm..different game?..did i miss something in settings or whatnot?..has no relation to previous version i played..so confused..need neko's..not schoolgirls :(

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
ummmm..different game?..did i miss something in settings or whatnot?..has no relation to previous version i played..so confused..need neko's..not schoolgirls :(
You will get Nekos after the Prologue ^^
The Last Weeks i had on Patreon and Discord a Vote System for a Remaster and the Setting, Characters and more plus a Talk with MrKnobb, AlleyKat and Luxee.
So i decided to going deeper, build a other Setting etc. and the Patrons and User got the Controll per Voting.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I think the mega mac link is outdated. I got a very brief intro with a black screen then the main character, Cathy left school. The last scene was the pool party where she got raped by Steve. Is that the new one or the #35 post links? I'm not getting any of the scenes that people are getting.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I think the mega mac link is outdated. I got a very brief intro with a black screen then the main character, Cathy left school. The last scene was the pool party where she got raped by Steve. Is that the new one or the #35 post links? I'm not getting any of the scenes that people are getting.
On my Patreon Site are Mega and Gdrive Links, atm i need to go to Bed, so can earlier in 6 Hours upload again. sry.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
On my Patreon Site are Mega and Gdrive Links, atm i need to go to Bed, so can earlier in 6 Hours upload again. sry.
No problem, I understand. I just liked both games, but I was confused when there were 2 different games of the same name.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
No problem, I understand. I just liked both games, but I was confused when there were 2 different games of the same name.
Have you tryed the PC Version on Mac? Manytimes it worked, my Scripter is in the Evening Online, i ask him to reupload the Mac Version and he should look into it for Bugs.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Have you tryed the PC Version on Mac? Manytimes it worked, my Scripter is in the Evening Online, i ask him to reupload the Mac Version and he should look into it for Bugs.
I haven't, but I can give it a try.

blergel flerg

May 25, 2017
Girl will bleed if they have penetrative sex for the first time (with the exception of them using a dildo) cause they break the hymen
Nope. It's not how human bodies works. It's a myth. The hymen often doesn't break the first time and even if it does it can heal. It all depends on the specific hymen. They can vary a lot in how they look.
And why would a dildo be magically making it so the hymen doesn't break?

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes