2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
No Futa x Male, Futa x Female, the MC is still the same but in EP2 you see him not much, the Focus is on Girls

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
game is so silly and makes me look around nervously to see if anyone is watching me play it..sure is nice looking though...cat-ear dame is a hottie...cat-eared dames are one of my thangs..as for an I patch?.. am guessing as i used the compressed version i'll assume @crust added the patch? because my game has them all related and shit...thinking i'll d/l the full version and avoid that :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm so backed up with games I haven't even played episode 1 yet. I need 2 doppelgangers and a case of redbull to try and catch up. First world problems.o_O
has a wee futa with pointy ears and winged dames and its basically a Fae Lolicon o_O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..downloaded the full versions..started again with the first..not related..then went to the second..related and had to re-enter all the names...can someone make an Un-I patch?...HAHAAA!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
normally blue hair aint my thang..but this dame needs to be focus'd on more..hehe..me likey
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Are you okay? I think you talk with someone, but i see just your Posts :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Are you okay? I think you talk with someone, but i see just your Posts :D
i just ramble..i'm old..senile..a wee bit insane..when i like a game..i comment..probably too much...i'm sure one day the admins will revoke my rambling rights :p hopefully what keeps me at home sick alot will beat them to it :p HAHAAA!!

Reactions: perheiro

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thought I would try this one out, as I saw it pop up under the Latest Updates section... All in all, I'm not all that impressed with it... Some character visuals are alright, but I just felt like that was the only real strength it had going for it... The backdrops are mixed bag... The script feels like it needs a ton of rework, being a mix of OK English and bad English... The plot moves far too quickly, has several story inconsistencies, and the attempts at humor never made me laughing or even chuckle... I'm sure there might be a tiny hand full of folks who may like this one, perhaps just for the very fast moving erotic scenes... Alas, I was not one of them... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Not every VN is for everyone, i try to give the Player what i think, what i write Hours for Hours.
I saw that you dont see the Scene with MC and his third D, you need the Patch for that and you must Choose the right Route.
EP2 ist just a Alpha, that have i said.
My Translator gives his best to translate my German and he do that as Hobby and to Learn, my Scripter are the same as like me, im new in VNs. I just can give my Best and tell others my little Story.
One like it, the other not. I cant make a VN that everyone Loves ^^
Thanks for your Review.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes