• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
game would be top 10 if someone redid the dialog and made ntr little more avoidable, i personaly dont mind ntr as long as its effect of bad choices or something you want.

the bad reviews seem suspect, either they bad mouth other games of this ilk or brand new\never used accounts. or they are butt hurt they "ruined" teaching feeling
I know this post is older than dog shit but what did they mean when saying they ruined teaching feeling?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I know this post is older than dog shit but what did they mean when saying they ruined teaching feeling?
Some people were expecting this to be exactly like Teaching Feeling, but the game development went in a different direction. Since some people were big fans of TF, this not being exactly the same "ruined" the game for them due to their own false expectations.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Some people were expecting this to be exactly like Teaching Feeling, but the game development went in a different direction. Since some people were big fans of TF, this not being exactly the same "ruined" the game for them due to their own false expectations.
Ah so they wanted TF2 and when they didnt get it they got pissy?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
After playing it for a bit I can say. My biggest problem is that this game gives you the illusion of choice. Even you being a good guy is seen as you trying to get her to like you so you can molest her. I don't know if the machine translation(Terrible by the way) is the problem but from the beginning the mc is a pile of shit. And if it was hey be a piece of shit, I wouldn't care, but in the good route your character seems like he cares but the dialogue is always laced with bad intentions.

I don't like the game strictly because The false image of Illusion of choice.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes