KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
It works really well. You first have to extract the save data (slot #) and then you can edit it with Notepad/Wordpad. You can edit all aspects of the game, including all her attributes (Knowledge, Singing, Etiquette, etc), money, her stats (love, pressure, promiscuous). And unlock all memories/scenes.
how to extract the save data(slot)?

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
When you reach day 100 the game ends ? 'Cause even with 200 affection when that day comes, it's game over for me

Tiereon

Sep 25, 2023
I tried it out but, it's almost like the game is pushing you into evil routes.

And I really want my cute wholesome routes lol

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
can i edit the save file?
YES it very much looks like Ray-K's freaking charming: "living with a slave: Teaching Feeling"
but it's superior because Nai has more events, and she shows multiple emotions and actually moves!
but it's inferior in the lack of options and time! Teaching Feeling gives you 7 actions per day, and 7 while drinking plum wine.
Nai's training diary .. gives you 3 actions only

edit: almost forgot to add that this game is SUPERIOR in the point Nai actually gets married.. while Sylvie according to Ray-K himself.. never ages a day.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Save every day when you first start playing. When Nai is asked what she thinks of you in the library the top reply will freeze the game up, after it happens load the save and change the language to get past it. Or just pick the second option.
thanks for the warning! had to change from english to japanese to pass the scene, then returned.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
I am not sure if anyone has posted the Save Editor yet, but you can google it: NaiSaveDump

Here is the link on Github:

- just download the "NaiSaveDump.zip" file

It works really well. You first have to extract the save data (slot #) and then you can edit it with Notepad/Wordpad. You can edit all aspects of the game, including all her attributes (Knowledge, Singing, Etiquette, etc), money, her stats (love, pressure, promiscuous). And unlock all memories/scenes.

Example of huge text file for the save (on slot 1):
View attachment 701023

Instructions for the Editing Save files (this example will be for the "Slot 1" save):
First, start the game and make a save in Slot 1. Exit the game.
1) Download and extract the NaiSaveDump to a folder
2) Use command prompt, navigate to the location where the files were extracted
3) For instructions of commands, type:
Code:
NaiRegEdit --help
4) To retrieve the Slot 1 Save into your NaiSaveDump folder, type:
Code:
nairegedit -s 1 -d
--- "Slot1.json" file will appear in the folder, recommend to back it up, just in case you screwed up the save file
5) Edit the "Slot1.json" file with a text editor (like Notepad), then Save
6) To register your edited Slot 1 save back into the game, type:
Code:
nairegedit -s 1 -r
7) Done.

Now the changes you have made should be reflected in the game.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Also, I will attach the Slot 1 save I made of my 100% game unlocked, you load the game, then it should unlock all the memory scenes in the main menu as well. Hope it works for you. The save is from the latest version of the game as of 2020-06-21

you just saved my game! thanks a million!

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
okay .... i think i'm developing some addiction to this game, almost as much as i had for teaching feeling, and bottled biosphere.

from what i'm starting to deduce..

the game has 20 endings based on how you build Nai to become within 100 days
and according to the save file, each status maximum value is 100 .. thus there is 20 ways to finish the game

if you maximize knowledge Nai most likely will become an intern in the library / teacher in the school /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you maximize socializing Nai (based on page 1 here CGs) would become a hostess / maybe the hotel's manager / and maybe a night lady if her lust is high
if you maximize singing Nai may become an idol / street idol / and maybe a street toy if her lust is high
if you maximize manners Nai most likely will become a high class nobel woman
if you maximize dancing Nai may become a dancer / pole stripper / a stripper if the lust is high
if you maximize stress Nai will fall ill and probably will die; she was already abused as is
if you maximize favor Nai most likely will marry you
if you maximize lust .. i think Nai will become the town's sex toy..

so far i haven't see any way at al to increase lust.. and even when the game is allowing me to attack Nai from day 1.. i'll take my time just like i did with bottled biosphere .. perhaps after some events she may give herself to the player as a sign of high favor

i deduced 10 endings ... and probably the other 10 would be.. if Nai gets gang banged by evil doers during the 100 days period she maybe kidnapped and reduced to a sex toy forever...

of course . nothing i'm saying is canon; since i haven't finished the game yet, not even once! but YES the action a day period will only allow you to maximize 3 things within 100 days.
working will give you a little boost and money, learning will give you a greater boost but will cost money, and over doing either of them will rise the stress to the maximum!
to lower the stress Nai needs to go out and spend some fun time.
the only way to rise favor and make Nai reveal more about her past and love you even more, is to just speak with her.
i'm not sure whether or not Nai will end up like Sylvie or like Fuyuka from bottle biopshere where they were the ones to offer themselves after certain events, but even if Nai doesnt' offer herself .. i really don't care that much.. she's already mentally unstable .. and it'll be torture to for the main character on her. i'm now at day 30 .. i still have 70 days to rise favor as much as possible .... or just edit the saved game and see what happens ... my goal is to reach the marriage ending, majority of the other endings are just disgusting ..

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
so far i haven't see any way at al to increase lust..
have Nai dance at the bar with the SM costume :)

ps: need to try that Bottle Biosphere, and ofc I played Teaching Feelings enough to wonder why nobody remakes that with extended options. Btw, if you happen to know more good trainers, please do share!

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes