Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
.................THANKS FOR NOTHING GAME!!!!!!

this feels more like a very big FUCK YOU in my face!!!!
rather than having reached anything!!!!!!
had to edit the save file to reach this point! ALSO (IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT 200 WITHOUT CHEATING BY THIS POINT!)

"lust" IS THE WORST POSSIBLE ATTRIBUTE TO INCREASE! it's the one thing that will make Nai get raped! don't even bother with it!

also reaching "100" in any attribute at all means you MUST make Nai study it exclusively!
the only way for you to unlock Nai's permission / confession is: get your favor > 100 + buy her the white dress when she asks for it! the ONLY times you can bed Nai before you purchase the white dress is literally with high favor and visiting the lake!
the game's limited time IS 100 days .. you CAN'T WIN WITHOUT CHEATING! it's simply impossible!
YES some events do exist to boost your favor with her.. but these events and character building are too far and in between.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
finished it .... feels extremely unearned... but also feels like IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to earn! i finished the game after having cheated both "favor and money" values only! the rest is Nai's training.

here is what i learned "PICK ONE SINGLE CAREER, AND STICK WITH IT, OTHERWISE IT'S (ORDINARY LIFE)"
once you hit 100 with Nai's career, focus only on your own intimacy.
IN THIS GAME YOU CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T
be the jack of all trades, master of none!
you must choose 1 thing only! ....

i'll restart the game, and this time try not to cheat it .. and we'll see what happens.. although "seeing the CGs in page 1"
i think that having an ordinary life as is .. is better all over ..

unlocked 13 /43 CGs and NONE OF THEM IS NAI GETTING RAPED! if the game has the majority CGs Nai getting raped, i'd rather not unlock any of them!

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
.................THANKS FOR NOTHING GAME!!!!!!

this feels more like a very big FUCK YOU in my face!!!!
rather than having reached anything!!!!!!
had to edit the save file to reach this point! ALSO (IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT 200 WITHOUT CHEATING BY THIS POINT!)

"lust" IS THE WORST POSSIBLE ATTRIBUTE TO INCREASE! it's the one thing that will make Nai get raped! don't even bother with it!

also reaching "100" in any attribute at all means you MUST make Nai study it exclusively!
the only way for you to unlock Nai's permission / confession is: get your favor > 100 + buy her the white dress when she asks for it! the ONLY times you can bed Nai before you purchase the white dress is literally with high favor and visiting the lake!
the game's limited time IS 100 days .. you CAN'T WIN WITHOUT CHEATING! it's simply impossible!
YES some events do exist to boost your favor with her.. but these events and character building are too far and in between.
Correct me if I'm wrong it been a while since I last play it, but I remember unlocking the church to use it as a away to lower down her lust went in reach above 60 - 70 plus and continue to pump/love her for her favor to reach 100, then I think she say something about I can reach 200 after.

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong it been a while since I last play it, but I remember unlocking the church to use it as a away to lower down her lust went in reach above 60 - 70 plus and continue to pump/love her for her favor to reach 100, then I think she say something about I can reach 200 after.
by lust level 40 she'll roam the street and become a whore.
if her lust reaches 60 or higher ALL CAREER ENDINGS will have her getting gang raped.
yes the church CAN lower her lust 10 points per visit.
i didn't want to see her violated even once! she doesn't deserve it. also the more you "spam" the same areas nonstop, the more Nai is likely to enter a scripted event where she gets raped whether you like it or not!
although the game's main theme is to break Nai until she dies "stress 100"
choosing to train her becoming a better person and a human! will lead you to day 100 with the highest possible favor score, and in case your favor by day 100 is lower than 200.. you get the bad ending as well! this game follows the style of
20 good career endings with "lust greater than or equal to 60" gang rapes variant, and 1 single good ending that demands 200 favor by the 100th day, mind you, you begin with negative (- 100) you'll need to build up your favor using all kinds of special events as much as possible.
meaning??
YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO UNLOCK ALL THE CGs RATHER IT IS TO GAIN THE BEST POSSIBLE ENDINGS
majority of the CGs are Nai getting raped / gang raped, and the very few are about her having a good time.
also bedding Nai is VERY LIMITED 1 scene per outfit, and you have no control over it. ... "it's almost as if the game by design wants you to train her being a normal human and ignoring using her body altogether" this is a "trainer / raiser" game first and foremost NOT an eroge game! YOU CAN bed Nai and destroy your favor with her at any given time literally! and you can also kill her "stress reaching 100" .. thus .. i'll give you the one single flat line "PLAY THE GAME AS YOU WISH"
pick your desired ending, and do whatever you want. wish to save Nai? save her, wish to rape her and kill her? do so, wish to prostitute her? do what you want; it's a fictional game. that's all.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
by lust level 40 she'll roam the street and become a whore.
if her lust reaches 60 or higher ALL CAREER ENDINGS will have her getting gang raped.
yes the church CAN lower her lust 10 points per visit.
i didn't want to see her violated even once! she doesn't deserve it. also the more you "spam" the same areas nonstop, the more Nai is likely to enter a scripted event where she gets raped whether you like it or not!
although the game's main theme is to break Nai until she dies "stress 100"
choosing to train her becoming a better person and a human! will lead you to day 100 with the highest possible favor score, and in case your favor by day 100 is lower than 200.. you get the bad ending as well! this game follows the style of
20 good career endings with "lust greater than or equal to 60" gang rapes variant, and 1 single good ending that demands 200 favor by the 100th day, mind you, you begin with negative (- 100) you'll need to build up your favor using all kinds of special events as much as possible.
meaning??
YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO UNLOCK ALL THE CGs RATHER IT IS TO GAIN THE BEST POSSIBLE ENDINGS
majority of the CGs are Nai getting raped / gang raped, and the very few are about her having a good time.
also bedding Nai is VERY LIMITED 1 scene per outfit, and you have no control over it. ... "it's almost as if the game by design wants you to train her being a normal human and ignoring using her body altogether" this is a "trainer / raiser" game first and foremost NOT an eroge game! YOU CAN bed Nai and destroy your favor with her at any given time literally! and you can also kill her "stress reaching 100" .. thus .. i'll give you the one single flat line "PLAY THE GAME AS YOU WISH"
pick your desired ending, and do whatever you want. wish to save Nai? save her, wish to rape her and kill her? do so, wish to prostitute her? do what you want; it's a fictional game. that's all.
LOL! First of all (Excuse for my Language) But it on the wrong fucking forums if not an eroge game (contain sexual/nudity).

I understand you want to be the good main protagonist but in this Hentai game you got to become the bad protagonist as well to unlock senses. I think that was from the story script after you bath her, first time she feels horny and couldn't find you, yes, I got that too the game over first time went I skip the reading, I also took her out to another location as well not just the church. I already unlock all the senses because I keep loading up my save after each sense was reach. BTW if you really hate this Hentai game, you either move on or go into sense click somewhere to unlock all sense.

Last edited:

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
LOL! First of all (Excuse for my Language) But it on the wrong fucking forums if not an eroge game (contain sexual/nudity).

I understand you want to be the good main protagonist but in this Hentai game you got to become the bad protagonist as well to unlock senses. I think that was from the story script after you bath her, first time she feels horny and couldn't find you, yes, I got that too the game over first time went I skip the reading, I also took her out to another location as well not just the church. I already unlock all the senses because I keep loading up my save after each sense was reach. BTW if you really hate this Hentai game, you either move on or go into sense click somewhere to unlock all sense.
being an "Eroge / Hentai" game doesn't make it automatically a rape simulator!
also whenever i see a CURSED tag like "gangbang, rape, etc" and there IS a chance to be a good main character, i take on the challenge to be the best possible person i can be! and ignore all the "optional" choices. and if i can't do it, i either edit the save, or start the game all over again, and change my choices, and in case the rape events and the cursed scenes are enforced scripted events that you must go through, i simply drop it!

Teaching Feeling: living with a slave girl - Ray-K's visual novel trainer game, HAS the option for you to rape the girl Sylvie the moment you start the game! and then by around the 16th day, she dies! the game is trying to teach you to WAIT! and be patient! if you are kind to her, she offers herself to you!

Bottle Biopshere, allows you to Rape Fuyuka from day 1! and you'll guarantee to have the worst possible ending with it! but i you wait long enough and upgrade your relationship with her, she'll end up offering herself to you!

other trainer - like games carry similar styles, WINNERS WAIT, AND LOSERS RAPE!
if the game has cursed tags DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST TRIGGER THEM! it's all optional!

yes, you won't get to unlock .... 99% of the CGs and whatnot, but honestly .. if i have to pick between being a cursed monster, or an incomplete saint! i'll pick the latter!

Eroge - Hentai games are made as dating sims, love sims, and relationship sims!
they don't instantly translate to rape, gangbangs, tentacles, BDSM, and other kinds of bullshit!

but looks like too many players have this information backwards!

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
being an "Eroge / Hentai" game doesn't make it automatically a rape simulator!
also whenever i see a CURSED tag like "gangbang, rape, etc" and there IS a chance to be a good main character, i take on the challenge to be the best possible person i can be! and ignore all the "optional" choices. and if i can't do it, i either edit the save, or start the game all over again, and change my choices, and in case the rape events and the cursed scenes are enforced scripted events that you must go through, i simply drop it!

Teaching Feeling: living with a slave girl - Ray-K's visual novel trainer game, HAS the option for you to rape the girl Sylvie the moment you start the game! and then by around the 16th day, she dies! the game is trying to teach you to WAIT! and be patient! if you are kind to her, she offers herself to you!

Bottle Biopshere, allows you to Rape Fuyuka from day 1! and you'll guarantee to have the worst possible ending with it! but i you wait long enough and upgrade your relationship with her, she'll end up offering herself to you!

other trainer - like games carry similar styles, WINNERS WAIT, AND LOSERS RAPE!
if the game has cursed tags DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST TRIGGER THEM! it's all optional!

yes, you won't get to unlock .... 99% of the CGs and whatnot, but honestly .. if i have to pick between being a cursed monster, or an incomplete saint! i'll pick the latter!

Eroge - Hentai games are made as dating sims, love sims, and relationship sims!
they don't instantly translate to rape, gangbangs, tentacles, BDSM, and other kinds of bullshit!

but looks like too many players have this information backwards!
I didn't get to finish Bottle Biopshere because was in beta test. As over these two game you make or not make enjoy (One Room- Runway, How to raise a happy Neet). That some of my games I got here, relative to Nail's training Dairy.

Goldenlord101

Nov 1, 2023
It's a game inspired by "Teaching Feeling", the story between a young girl and the protagonist is very interesting. The execution isn't great, I got a bit disappointed with how low interactions the MC could have with the girl.

This is one of the strange games where it's almost 2nd person view. The storyline crosses over the line from inspiration into being sometimes painfully derivative. The game is way too focused on sharing/cuckolding, most of it is avoidable. The game is quite easy to achieve ending and can be restarted to another ending more quickly, many choices can be decided for the girl in favor of the main character when she's on her own.

LOLI... LOLI... :love:

My silent prayers have been listened. LIFE IS GOOD!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The spoilers the scream

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
unskippable rape through rng. absolute garbage game. don't waste time and just play Teach Feelings instead it at least sticks to its goal.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Most of the acual sex content is NTR, but it is ALL avoidable if you pick the right choices and never let her lust go 60+. To get to non ntr stuff you got to get her favor to 100.
false. gangster scene at 10 lust from shopping [ go home] or [search for her] Going home gets her to return home in tears/ Searching has our boy sit back like a fucking coward pussy whore and watch. one of the worst ive seen in this genre in a long time. no choice

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so most people say its like teaching feelings but if you just want to watch the girl you "saved" get raped a bunch....whats up with that?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
false. gangster scene at 10 lust from shopping [ go home] or [search for her] Going home gets her to return home in tears/ Searching has our boy sit back like a fucking coward pussy whore and watch. one of the worst ive seen in this genre in a long time. no choice
yeah you can get the event with 0 lust, it is well and truly UNAVOIDABLE unless you never go to the market again

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Well dont go to the market again, why do you need the market anyway, the mountain and lake would do the job fine if not better
Well you have to goto the market to unlock sining at the bar, but yeah once you have the lake or mountain, and singing at the bar just never goto the market again...food will find it's way to you somehow XD

solidpartycalibre

Apr 8, 2024
I played this game casually, avoided all the sex scenes up until 100 favor, I thought I was swell after this I knew the tips was to get 200 favor for a happier ending but it just wasn't possible as I was 89 days in. But I did not think she was just gonna leave like that if the favor was <200. The bad ending felt kind of forced, I mean she did just say she loves us at 100 favor but then the ending says we never saw her again? I might have missed some events but why was she that glad to meet with her father again?

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes