• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2BComming

Oct 10, 2018
makes me cry instead of horny, specially when i dont know that u need to save money so u can bought her a dress she look on the street, that face

Hentai W

Jan 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to hide the text box? can't screenshot the picture when the text box is in the way....

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
Nai's personality is ridiculously weird, if someone has a ptsd with men and crowd she wouldn't ask for singing in public that obviously attract other people to watch her and make a fckn crowd. The art is not consistent at all, you can see and compare between Nai and other character in there. for the gameplay mechanic especially where Nai is gonna die if your money are minus just not fit well, it's even give me bug that make the screen just showing background and the button is disappear so i have to re-open the game. And for the Nai's backstory...it's weird as her personality. Art 7/10 just for Nai, not for the other character. Story 4/10 imagine a girl that have ptsd with men and crowd can stole a cake and beat a girl who's badmouthing her, it's just nonsense. Gameplay mechanic 2/10 dead when the gold reach minus can still be forgiven but the bug is annoying. in conclusion the game is teaching feeling but janky especially the art and story, lack of consistency

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Nai's personality is ridiculously weird, if someone has a ptsd with men and crowd she wouldn't ask for singing in public that obviously attract other people to watch her and make a fckn crowd. The art is not consistent at all, you can see and compare between Nai and other character in there. for the gameplay mechanic especially where Nai is gonna die if your money are minus just not fit well, it's even give me bug that make the screen just showing background and the button is disappear so i have to re-open the game. And for the Nai's backstory...it's weird as her personality. Art 7/10 just for Nai, not for the other character. Story 4/10 imagine a girl that have ptsd with men and crowd can stole a cake and beat a girl who's badmouthing her, it's just nonsense. Gameplay mechanic 2/10 dead when the gold reach minus can still be forgiven but the bug is annoying. in conclusion the game is teaching feeling but janky especially the art and story, lack of consistency
Once I realized the ONLY way to progress the relationship with Nai and the MC was to rape her I knew this was not at all attempting to maintain the suspension of disbelief. This is for people the Ted Bundy types.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Once I realized the ONLY way to progress the relationship with Nai and the MC was to rape her I knew this was not at all attempting to maintain the suspension of disbelief. This is for people the Ted Bundy types.
I did say that the game is a trash version of teaching feelings for a good reason after all. You dont so much have to rape her as you have to coherse her into having sex with you. But dont go around having TOO MUCH sex with her because she will turn into a sex crazed slut for some reason and become a prostitute.

Reactions: Hentai W

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I did say that the game is a trash version of teaching feelings for a good reason after all. You dont so much have to rape her as you have to coherse her into having sex with you. But dont go around having TOO MUCH sex with her because she will turn into a sex crazed slut for some reason and become a prostitute.
what's? you guy's do know there are many different route to go through
Does anyone know how to hide the text box? can't screenshot the picture when the text box is in the way....
check setting or the middle rubber or right click.
in order to unlock them right? not just her being

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
But dont go around having TOO MUCH sex with her because she will turn into a (sex crazed slut for some reason and become a prostitute). i don't remember that's without her getting the death scene if you force her, didn't past 100 day but after that she still get it if you excess 90% of her lust. you mma made her wok in a bar , she became prostitute because of the given title.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Also to add if her lust is past 50 she get horny like a real women put if you get her sexual adiction up, rquire the nude cloth, if she around start go out to work (church) morning to night to decease it.

Last edited:

BlackzH

Feb 28, 2021
Also to add if her lust is past 50 she get horny like a real women put if you get her sexual adiction up, rquire the nude cloth, if she around start go out to work (church) morning to night to decease it.
that lust stat actually something that make me excited because i thought if you make her lust meter exceed a specific value she will fuck you while you're asleep or something like that but it make me disappointed real quick because it's not, it's just make her like a crazy horny bitch that craving for a dick, not mc's dick but random as long as they have dick she will put it into her pussy, thus make you ended up seeing her get gangbanged and that is absolutely nonsense, knowing that she has ptsd with men and crowd make my brain cells wanna suicide

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
that lust stat actually something that make me excited because i thought if you make her lust meter exceed a specific value she will fuck you while you're asleep or something like that but it make me disappointed real quick because it's not, it's just make her like a crazy horny bitch that craving for a dick, not mc's dick but random as long as they have dick she will put it into her pussy, thus make you ended up seeing her get gangbanged and that is absolutely nonsense, knowing that she has ptsd with men and crowd make my brain cells wanna suicide
she did try! she asking the mc (we) in story) but the mc didn't response to her sexual need and scipit mc thought differently because of her abuse past, so he just pad her head and later in the night she decide do that and specific if she at max or 90% lust she go outside nude. ppls outside are all men's we desire sex even if we are wrong for doing it

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
This girl is a literal molester magnet, you go shopping, she gets molested, you send her to school, she get molested, you make her work, she get molested, hell even just while talking to her there is a risk that she'll end up molested...

If you wanted to get a feel good game like Teaching feeling then you'll have that feeling for a few hours before you give up on protecting her at all cost. You have to do so much save scumming to protect her that unless you reeealy love her, it's just not worth the time.

If you just want fap material then it's decent, it won't even take you 5 minute to find a new h-scene anyway.

The fact that save files and stats are linked to the registry is very bad... Cheating aside, it just feels invasive...

Btw, i know that 00000538 is for money but anyone knows what are the line for other stats? I lost my previous save after I built my new computer, i didn't feel like transferring registry....

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
This girl is a literal molester magnet, you go shopping, she gets molested, you send her to school, she get molested, you make her work, she get molested, hell even just while talking to her there is a risk that she'll end up molested...

If you wanted to get a feel good game like Teaching feeling then you'll have that feeling for a few hours before you give up on protecting her at all cost. You have to do so much save scumming to protect her that unless you reeealy love her, it's just not worth the time.

If you just want fap material then it's decent, it won't even take you 5 minute to find a new h-scene anyway.

The fact that save files and stats are linked to the registry is very bad... Cheating aside, it just feels invasive...

Btw, i know that 00000538 is for money but anyone knows what are the line for other stats? I lost my previous save after I built my new computer, i didn't feel like transferring registry....
Instructions to extract the save file, how to edit any values, and insert it back:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nais-training-diary-final-banana-king.44531/page-17#post-3696852

ewafvirus

Jan 9, 2019
I am not sure if anyone has posted the Save Editor yet, but you can google it: NaiSaveDump

Here is the link on Github:

- just download the "NaiSaveDump.zip" file

It works really well. You first have to extract the save data (slot #) and then you can edit it with Notepad/Wordpad. You can edit all aspects of the game, including all her attributes (Knowledge, Singing, Etiquette, etc), money, her stats (love, pressure, promiscuous). And unlock all memories/scenes.
It just crashes every time I launch it. Cheat Engine is also having problems with the game also so it looks like no taking the easy way for me.

whipster

Jul 10, 2019
It just crashes every time I launch it. Cheat Engine is also having problems with the game also so it looks like no taking the easy way for me.
It's a command line program (not a program with a GUI) and will need to be used in command prompt, so it executes then immediate closes itself, you just need to read the instructions and use the correct parameters. If you have no experience in command prompt, then it might be difficult for you. But this is the best method to edit any of the save files

Last edited:

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Very late, but for anyone else who wants to change money, favor, lust, or stress, here is how. However, these changes only effect new games you start. So I would make these changes before starting a game.

Go into Nais_Training_Diary(Uncen)/play_Data_/StreamingAssets/dataTable and open it in Notepad. There you can use ctrl+f to find the values you want to change. You just need to know what they are called.

If you want to change how much money you start with, search "smH2money". you will see something like this: smH2Money":{"type":"number","now":x,"start":x}. There is also another value right before this one called smH1money. If this doesn't work maybe try that one. I did not change that value when I played though. Either way, change the "x"s into whatever value you want. 100k is plenty to finish the game and get all the scenes.

For lust, you want to search "promiscuous". I would recommend changing the max to 90. Saves time.

For favor you want to search "love". Changing the now and start values to 200 makes the game much easier.

For stress you want to search "pressure". Set the max value to anything below 100. Just make sure to put the start value below the max value. Not sure what happens if you don't. This change allows you treat Nai however you want with no consequences.

Hope this helps someone out. If there is anything else that you want to change you can look through the names of the values and it is pretty easy to figure out what they apply to.
Yes, it helps a great deal; however, the number value you need to change is the "now" field, not the "start" field.

As for the gameplay, it's like someone decided to put "Teaching Feeling" and "Princess Maker" together, but instead of the townspeople helping our dear princess, apparently every Tom, Dick, and Harry either wants to rape her, or in an enabler for said rape.

Some examples:

Day 1: The police brings a clearly traumatized teenage girl into the home of a complete stranger (to her) and just leaves her in his custody while the girl's father, who abused her every way imaginable, including sexual, sits in jail for a mere 100 days. That's roughly three and a half months for felonious child abuse. Then when the evil dad gets out, all he needs to do is say he's sorry and the police try to give her back!

The library curator. Despite being friends with the player character, and knowing he's a reporter, sexually assaults Nia the moment she's worked in the library long enough to let her guard down. YIKES!

The hotel owner/director. If Nia refuses to act like a prostitute when one of the hotel guests demands sexual services, the guest flat out lies and accuses Nia of stealing. Without evidence, the director agrees and forces Nia to pay restitution!

The school with a "good reputation." The head teacher harasses Nia "for not being sociable" when the upper classmen jeer her with the ringleader insisting that she engages in "compensated dating" which means he's entitled to have sex with her whenever he wants. This despite being informed in advance that Nia is traumatized and has legitimate social phobias.

Nia even gets grabbed and dragged off for sexual assault in broad daylight at one point. Just what kind of hell-hole does the story take place in?!

I have no complaints about Nia's responses, though. As unrealistic as it may seem, girls who go through that kind of abuse far more often than not act very similar to how she does, and wind up growing into prostitutes, despite being terrified of men. It's all they know, and they're even more terrified of being abandoned and left in a ditch than they are of the horrid abuse they live with. And when treated with genuine kindness, they just can't function, because it's just so alien to them.

Overall, it's a good game with great art, but it could really do without the whole NTR stuff. Just balancing Nia's daily expenses, work/stress gauge, raising her favoribility to the player character, and enjoying relaxation (not to mention the school expenses) is already a challenge. The player shouldn't have to worry about dodging rape attempts too!

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020

i do realy love her , the proplem is the mc himself , you would think he would be the only good guy around but he strangly inst overprotective of her and sends her to school where a classmate attempts to r&pe her . mc gets urges to molest and assualt nai but i forgave that because he restrained himself and the plot was going with a nai is so cute that nobody can restrain themselves when they see her kind of thing . theres no reason for him to not be protective or overprotective of her when the mc himself knows that about nai and how she hates men , he tries to fix her hate of men and fear of people like its a proplem because she needed to grow up and be self dependant when he is gone which i understand , but its not like his gonna be gone intill atleast 20 yrs sp he could make her relax and be dependant on him for a bit. just dont die and leave her alone if you care so much about her . MC doesent realize how dangerous being self dependant is when you are like nai and every male around wants to impregnate you and toy with you , you cant be self dependant when you are like nai and your boss in the job will take advanage of their power to assault you , you need people around you to not wanna r&pe you to actually succeed in life which is impossible for nai.

every ending except the idol one and politic one does not make sense , because as a teacher or any other job where theres a superior in the job to her she is 100% getting assaulted unless everyone in that school happened to be femake , game engraves it in your mind that nai is cursed with something that brings out every makes instinct and sadasim and makes them abandon all morals

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

darthy321

Apr 25, 2020
Yes, it helps a great deal; however, the number value you need to change is the "now" field, not the "start" field.

As for the gameplay, it's like someone decided to put "Teaching Feeling" and "Princess Maker" together, but instead of the townspeople helping our dear princess, apparently every Tom, Dick, and Harry either wants to rape her, or in an enabler for said rape.

Some examples:

Day 1: The police brings a clearly traumatized teenage girl into the home of a complete stranger (to her) and just leaves her in his custody while the girl's father, who abused her every way imaginable, including sexual, sits in jail for a mere 100 days. That's roughly three and a half months for felonious child abuse. Then when the evil dad gets out, all he needs to do is say he's sorry and the police try to give her back!

The library curator. Despite being friends with the player character, and knowing he's a reporter, sexually assaults Nia the moment she's worked in the library long enough to let her guard down. YIKES!

The hotel owner/director. If Nia refuses to act like a prostitute when one of the hotel guests demands sexual services, the guest flat out lies and accuses Nia of stealing. Without evidence, the director agrees and forces Nia to pay restitution!

The school with a "good reputation." The head teacher harasses Nia "for not being sociable" when the upper classmen jeer her with the ringleader insisting that she engages in "compensated dating" which means he's entitled to have sex with her whenever he wants. This despite being informed in advance that Nia is traumatized and has legitimate social phobias.

Nia even gets grabbed and dragged off for sexual assault in broad daylight at one point. Just what kind of hell-hole does the story take place in?!

I have no complaints about Nia's responses, though. As unrealistic as it may seem, girls who go through that kind of abuse far more often than not act very similar to how she does, and wind up growing into prostitutes, despite being terrified of men. It's all they know, and they're even more terrified of being abandoned and left in a ditch than they are of the horrid abuse they live with. And when treated with genuine kindness, they just can't function, because it's just so alien to them.

Overall, it's a good game with great art, but it could really do without the whole NTR stuff. Just balancing Nia's daily expenses, work/stress gauge, raising her favoribility to the player character, and enjoying relaxation (not to mention the school expenses) is already a challenge. The player shouldn't have to worry about dodging rape attempts too!
ntr is a big part of the game and it would be tbh just a very bad game without it and the sense of danger from the male characters

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai W

Jan 26, 2022
what's? you guy's do know there are many different route to go through

check setting or the middle rubber or right click.
in order to unlock them right? not just her being
i tried all buttons i know and the ones you mentioned, no good, can't hide text box....
so, i'm going to ask again:
Anyone knows how to hide text box? or it can't be hid?

Hentai W

Jan 26, 2022
i tried all buttons i know and the ones you mentioned, no good, can't hide text box....
so, i'm going to ask again:
Anyone knows how to hide text box? or it can't be hidden?
other games posted by the developer can hide text, just Nai's Training Diary can't, weird....

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes