Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
I didn't get to finish Bottle Biopshere because was in beta test. As over these two game you make or not make enjoy (One Room- Runway, How to raise a happy Neet). That some of my games I got here, relative to Nail's training Dairy.
the runaway girl and me , just finished it
her new memory , dropped it
how to raise a happy neet, finished it with both endings "friends and intimate"
bottle biosphere "friendship route" is glitched from what i read, "lover route" is the only working one
teaching feeling , 2 routes "molest Sylvie and she dies by day 16, care for her enough and save her life to bed her forever by day 16" once you unlock all memories, get all clothes, eat all foods, and reach 2000 intimacy and 1200 lust, and unlock for Sylvie the conversation option "i love you" .. you are already in free play mode.

any other trainer / raiser games to be recommended??

May 6, 2020
No matter how much I try to edit the money values it doesn't change so since I could change any other value and made the game advance faster she dies of hunger before jobs get unlocked... haha I guess I'll have to pay the game traditionally

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
No matter how much I try to edit the money values it doesn't change so since I could change any other value and made the game advance faster she dies of hunger before jobs get unlocked... haha I guess I'll have to pay the game traditionally
you mean's play the game? wasn't there another version that they upload for easier play through but if you manage to get her first job (singer, etc.) unless you are going for the schoolteacher ending sense don't pay for school do the many job routes for her to gain income to survive for 100 day, if manage to get her favor plus for webbing ending sense.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes