VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
After the cheese theme week, no the weird norweigian-cubano music week. You're back in business Nine.
So I'm going to play too, even if mine is neither norweigian nor cuban;
Perhaps it's to quiet for Nine of Swords, we don't want to risk her to fall asleep :).
So, I will propose the true heirs of the Khan

But I decline all responsibility if you want to invade half of the known world after listening to it :D.

Reactions: Brandu33

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Perhaps it's to quiet for Nine of Swords, we don't want to risk her to fall asleep :).

But I decline all responsibility if you want to invade half of the known world after listening to it :D.
Try this one on for size. lol

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022

I know and like the hu. I also listen to Hanggu and altan urag.
Let's go to Tibet then:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Try this one on for size. lol
That one i did not know, but it's quite recent. Will all these music and cheese talk inspire nine? If there's mention of gamalost, and stolen food from valhalla, with siberian spirits involved, and a weird vicking chanting like a cuban, we will know, where it came from...

Apr 29, 2021
... y'all have been having quite a discussion in here!!! Um... anyway!

View attachment 3490124

Weekly Update - March 29th, 2024

Went to the blog after so long, as didn't view it between work for a considerable duration, although holidays here have given the liberty to do that and wow was amazed at all the work you have persisted in doing. Really liked the Ask the Dev section was quite entertaining to read. Glad you are approaching the conclusion of this arc in the form of a concluding chapter, also as you rightly said it doesn't matter if it is comparatively smaller plot-wise to others, it's the story a player craves and in Mythos that is of a quality like no other, entirely unique. You also mentioned about your Stepfather in this log, which was unfortunate to hear. Much power and virtual hugs to ya to handle the situation. Also a Happy Easter(in case you celebrate it, apologies for the assumption in case you don't). Take care!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I agree, it looks like a lot like an April Fools joke.
But, Nine of Swords post this a couple of hours before the 1st of April.
She can't be so sneaky to lure us like that, right? Right?!
:)
Go look at Drooskati's post on BTW ... that was on Patreon before 6 p.m. PST ... Still, while it's filled with Nine's humor, and it probably is just an April Fool's joke (I mean, that was basically saying her partner would be voicing the log book -- am I remembering that right?), I think I would enjoy the voices Nine would get for the characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Go look at Drooskati's post on BTW ... that was on Patreon before 6 p.m. PST ... Still, while it's filled with Nine's humor, and it probably is just an April Fool's joke (I mean, that was basically saying her partner would be voicing the log book -- am I remembering that right?), I think I would enjoy the voices Nine would get for the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes