4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Mythos Board.png

Overview:
A Supernatural Murder Mystery Comedy!

Mythos is an adult visual novel game set in a fictitious version of our world. You follow the story of the main character – which you may choose to be male or female – as they learn of the mysterious death of their ex-girlfriend. Soon, the main character finds themself fumbling through the hidden society of supernatural beings that lurk in plain sight. Some of them are very much like the legends suggest, while others couldn’t be further from what one would expect.
Will our hero piece together the puzzle behind the murder of Lisa Harrison, or will they be consumed by new attention they’ve brought upon themselves?
Mythos will feature multiple choices to solve the mystery, and relationship paths that can be monogamous, harem-based, or even celibate (if that’s the kind of kinky thing you’re in to).
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-24
Developer: Nine of Swords - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0.1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
HOTFIX ONLY

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* -
Achievement Guide - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Art Thread

bg ch001s002-2.png bg ch001s003-12.png bg 852.png bg ch001s006-7.png bg ch001s007f-8dn.png bg ch001s011-27dn.png bg ch002s001-16adn.png bg ch002s002-27adn.png bg ch002s003-s2fdn.png taramalekissdn.png bg ch002s006-16fdn.png bg ch002s007-7adn.png bg ch002s010-2dn.png bg ch002s011-c-7dn.png beckimarapreview.png

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'll wait for the full Ch.1 to try the game, but the pictures (3rd and 4th especially) and Heavy Five poster already made me quite interested.

Reactions: Nine of Swords

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like the Pulp Fiction-ish introducing style very much so, and the narration style isn't an overused either, but god Sophia calling everyone by their full name everytime is annoying. :LOL:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game looks good, it has lots of potential. It's more satisfying conquering the characters than having a lot of sexual situations with no context/absurd context, so I hope the dev be able to expand the immersion with various characters. (y)

Mythos is set in a fictitious version of our world. Supernatural beings lurk in plain sight, very much like the legends suggest,
but there's one they fear... DOVAHKIIN

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was going to give it a pass because Harem, but then saw it was Nine of Swords so thought I would give it a shot. Hoping good things!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes