Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mythos: Book One [Ch1 Preview] Nine of Swords

Original Size Win/Linux: 637 MB
Original Size Mac: 623 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 79 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
hmm...finaly game when your GF is only killed in first release not raped before u :)
only one disturbing thing is that multiple protagonists....

Reactions: HansDampf788

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
V 0.1

PC -

Mac -

Android -

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
While waiting for a full ch.1 I skimmed through the Patreon page and it got me even more interested. Looking at some girls that are going to appear later made me think: are there any more kinks planned for the future?

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
While waiting for a full ch.1 I skimmed through the Patreon page and it got me even more interested. Looking at some girls that are going to appear later made me think: are there any more kinks planned for the future?
full release is few post above :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
There absolutely are!

For a bit of insight into how Mythos came about -- this was originally a story I'd outlined for a novel I was going to write. When I stumbled into the world of AVNs, I decided to go this route instead... which is strange, since the main character in the novel was an asexual girl, and the MC in the game is not (unless you choose for them to be).

So the part of the story "set in stone" is the whole murder mystery aspect; who did it, why they did it, where it was done, and how. All the relationship and sexual stuff is completely malleable. I have a few planned fetishes that aren't tagged because they're not yet in the game (all optional, even if you choose to romance the girl the fetish belongs to), but I'm open to putting in others that there's demand for.

The only ones I won't be putting in are those that Patreon dislikes (loli and incest), and those I personally dislike (pregnancy, feet, and scat).

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
The only ones I won't be putting in are those that Patreon dislikes (loli and incest), and those I personally dislike (pregnancy, feet, and scat).
well for me incest and pregnancy is great combo :D but it is good event without it ;)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There absolutely are!

For a bit of insight into how Mythos came about -- this was originally a story I'd outlined for a novel I was going to write. When I stumbled into the world of AVNs, I decided to go this route instead... which is strange, since the main character in the novel was an asexual girl, and the MC in the game is not (unless you choose for them to be).

So the part of the story "set in stone" is the whole murder mystery aspect; who did it, why they did it, where it was done, and how. All the relationship and sexual stuff is completely malleable. I have a few planned fetishes that aren't tagged because they're not yet in the game (all optional, even if you choose to romance the girl the fetish belongs to), but I'm open to putting in others that there's demand for.

Thank you for the answer. Personally I'd like to see some sub/dom dynamic in some relationships (well, feet would be nice too, but alas :) ), but if the story and LIs are really nice I can live without it. I'll play the game later today to see how much fun it is, don't know why but I'm hyped :)

full release is few post above :)
Thank you!

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Thank you for the answer. Personally I'd like to see some sub/dom dynamic in some relationships (well, feet would be nice too, but alas :) ), but if the story and LIs are really nice I can live without it. I'll play the game later today to see how much fun it is, don't know why but I'm hyped :)

Thank you!
i think that u will not be disapointed

Reactions: Mister_M

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I assume that if you choose the female MC that there will be the possibility of heavy female on female sex. And the MMC will be able to romance the same characters. Okay. but will the FMC have the possibility to optionally romance males, and the MMC have corresponding optional gay content?

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes