Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It's pretty great so far. Love all girls, they're SOOO cute! I can't! :heartcoveredeyes: Even though i'm fan of "sexy" type, mom is actually can be cute and mature sexy lady at the same time. Hopefully there would more stuff with her in next update, those kisses was awesome. And daughter is just ethereal... And i like how story goes, not quick run for sex, but not a slow too. Jessica and Yumi seems very fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She just refuses, but "not really". She sure craving it, but it's of course too quick even for her.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Blondes have never been my first choice, but I like this nonetheless. Short and sweet, but very linear and consistent, unlike some demos that try to include too much too soon, and are all jumbled up. Day one is all there is so far, and I'm looking forward to day two. Keep up the good work, and kudos for originality. So many devs jumping on the popular "incest" and "NTR" blah blah tags, it's honestly refreshing to see a dev that's not an attention-whore.

personal note... I can relate to this story. A woman and her daughter moved in next to me, years ago. Freshly divorced, and having financial troubles, the mother truly wanted better for her daughter than she was capable of providing. Mom worked long hours, and came home exhausted, but I never heard her complain. Always cheerful, neglecting her own needs on behalf of the daughter. I could sense her weighing the pros and cons of stepping towards a "father figure" for her daughter, but her selfless nature prevented an outright mother daughter rivalry, and more often than not had her encouraging something between the daughter and I.
Early one morning, my dog licked my face asking to go out, so I grabbed his leash. While waiting for him to do his business, suddenly I hear my name being called. I investigate the direction it's coming from, thinking the neighbor saw me walking the dog, and was calling to say hello. Much to my surprise, she was in the shower, and unaware of my presence. The obscure glass did little to conceal her lathered up DD body, or the naughty things she was doing to herself. Needless to say, my dog got a nice juicy steak reward, for following his animal instinct, and waking me up early that morning. Prior to that incident, I had spent more time with the daughter, and gotten to know her better than the mom, but when a woman moans your name aloud, it has quite an impact. Choosing between them was not possible...
Sounds like a Penthouse letter to me....

paladin07

May 28, 2017
A harem route would be awesome, MC Mom and Daughter. Too much to ask? Harem isn't tagged. Maybe take a page out of the Japanese VN book, have some kind of persistent save so that after you get good ending with mom and good ending with Daughter you can get good harem ending with both!

Reactions: Onysko

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
A harem route would be awesome, MC Mom and Daughter. Too much to ask? Harem isn't tagged. Maybe take a page out of the Japanese VN book, have some kind of persistent save so that after you get good ending with mom and good ending with Daughter you can get good harem ending with both!
Don't forget the gals from the Tanning salon! Why settle for just two if you can have four?!?

Reactions: Onysko

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Don't forget the gals from the Tanning salon! Why settle for just two if you can have four?!?

Good point, the Jessica gal is a brunette DMD Daughter with normal tits. :) Yumi not quite as hot, but if she can goose the daisy chain, why not? LOL

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@QwertyBam @TCMS

Please update genres in OP:
From Patreon page:

Fetishes
(planned):
  • Corruption
  • Teen
  • MILF
  • Voyeurism
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Anal
  • Incest
  • Mother/Daughter (M/F/F)
  • Threesome
  • Toys
  • maybe some optional DT and DP
Thanks!

paladin07

May 28, 2017

The word Harem is not there, but the new post of fetishes includes Mother/Daughter M/F/F so we may be in luck as far as a harem of Mom and Daughter, at least.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Good point, the Jessica gal is a brunette DMD Daughter with normal tits. :) Yumi not quite as hot, but if she can goose the daisy chain, why not? LOL
I lost count. That'd be a FFFFM, not just a FFFM.

Yep... that'd be good times!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This game is not getting enough love. I know its new and the skin, hair, etc. of the models isn't quite as beautiful/realistic as some others, but 6 pages of comments? 60 patrons? $363 per month? Sad! (I am channeling Trump now, smh). Here's some good stuff to drum up some interest and some more patrons! I have no relation to Pandelo, so I have no dog in this fight, just want to see this new developer prosper! Here are two preview pics. I think I know which one y'all will like better!

and

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks paladin. this game has promise but it'll likely have more followers/support once it gets past 0.3/0.4 when there's more content.

Reactions: paladin07
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes