• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I hope the mum goes on work travel and we get to spend a full day with the daughter ^^
Fuck that I hope they both become slaves to my cock and produce many children for me to further my bloodline.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I kinda disagree , it's too early for the character to have sex together but you could make a scene where MC and the mom are masturbating to each other (each in their own bedroom) and showing their fantasy as a sex scene.
If it's well done it could calm down people wanting a sex scene already without rushing their relationship and be a good training for the creator on how to nail sex scenes. Just my drunken .02...
Honestly, he don't need to go slow with the mom, sex often comes kinda early, and very often before a relationship, two single people, attracted to each other, in real life i don't see them waiting to long before fucking.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Honestly, he don't need to go slow with the mom, sex often comes kinda early, and very often before a relationship, two single people, attracted to each other, in real life i don't see them waiting to long before fucking.
mom early sex is fine but daughter should be earned in my book ^_-

Reactions: JohnRobinson

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I Think it would be interesting to see something different, how about he has sex early with both of them but what happens then, how do he keep them , both or one of them ,is it even possible.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know what the hell the "slice of life" tag means?
The VN DB definition:
A story is a category for a story that portrays a "cut-out" sequence of events in a character's life.

It usually tries to depict the every-day life of ordinary people, sometimes with fantasy or science fiction elements involved.

Slice of life stories may either be dramatic or otherwise presented in a very serious nature, or may be used to help frame a comedic setting.

Reactions: MrBree

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The VN DB definition:
A story is a category for a story that portrays a "cut-out" sequence of events in a character's life.

It usually tries to depict the every-day life of ordinary people, sometimes with fantasy or science fiction elements involved.

Slice of life stories may either be dramatic or otherwise presented in a very serious nature, or may be used to help frame a comedic setting.
It must be a remnant left over from the visual novel forum. I'm thinking of asking for it to be removed. It's way too ambiguous. What do you think, KingsRaiden?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I don't think it adds much myself, but I only look for specific tags that I don't want to play so I tend to skip over them.

Considering you were confused with it, you are probably not the only one either, I don't see where it adds much especially to the RPG/Renpy games.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have the pictures from Pandelo's posts called "Having fun at the office #1" and "Having fun at the office #2"?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
@paladin2907 we need you! office teaser photos?
I'm just a $10 patreon. now if pandello wanted to share with me I would gladly share with you. :)
I'm actually curious what this is about because it's evidently hardcore photographs and yet pandello said that the office characters were minor characters, which makes me wonder whether or not the main character is going to have sex with his boss's secretary or whether he's going to peep in on his boss and his boss is secretary doing it.

Reactions: atlas114

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'm just a $10 patreon. now if pandello wanted to share with me I would gladly share with you. :)
I'm actually curious what this is about because it's evidently hardcore photographs and yet pandello said that the office characters were minor characters, which makes me wonder whether or not the main character is going to have sex with his boss's secretary or whether he's going to peep in on his boss and his boss' secretary doing it.
Okay, I give in... :)
At the office #1 and 2 (and it is the boss having his way!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes