paladin07

May 28, 2017
You know, maybe this is something for the Mods to consider, but maybe there should be a line on the OP of every active game in development of when the ETA for the Early Access and Public Release are.... like for this game, Version .3 ETA is August 19th Early Access and September 19 Public Release.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You know, maybe this is something for the Mods to consider, but maybe there should be a line on the OP of every active game in development of when the ETA for the Early Access and Public Release are.... like for this game, Version .3 ETA is August 19th Early Access and September 19 Public Release.
Open a post in the feature request section and the staff will discuss your idea. :)

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
August 19th?!? The world will end by then...

Seriously, I've already given this game some love, but thanks to a lot of the 'usual development patterns' for these type of games in general, it's often better to wait for the fifth version (0.5, 0.0.5, however they number) before investing your time/getting your feet wet. This probably ties in to why this game isn't getting more love as of yet.

Too many developers release games with not much content for the first release, with very little content added in the subsequent updates. Then they abandon their projects, leaving everyone hanging. Hence why a lot of people don't 'invest their time' in initial releases, unless there is a lot of buzz about the project.

In this case, it looks like the developer is shooting for 1 day of game time in each release, which isn't a bad model. The first two days were quite enjoyable, but for some people there isn't enough content yet to bother with. I very much enjoyed my time with this game so far, and have been keeping tabs on it.

August 19th, though... well better to to it right than do it half-assed! Looking forward to 0.3!

Reactions: pitruchio and titit

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
too early in the game for sexy time lol. but yeah agreed, this game needs more exposure and i believe it will have more supporters once there's comfortably more content.

August 19th My sweet neighbors, August 18th DMD? omgatos that weekend my body will be depleted :FeelsGoodMan:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
obligatory shopping, soon beach and maybe photoshoot session in the future? :)
Shopping serves two purposes, right. First, you give them a gift, endearing yourself. Second, it is usually an opportunity to see them in a bathing suit, underwear, or to peek on them. ... :) Yes, then, beach is good for bathing suit time, wardrobe malfunctions caused by jumping in/big wave. Then, photoshoots, preferably where you can get them to pose sexy and change clothes where you can peek. These are all tried and true methods! (and maybe the beach turns out to be nude only, giving us better view and of course the chance to show off MC's massive junk, which is standard issue in these games).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
very obligatory! one could almost say it's following in the footsteps of DMD; which isn't necessarily a bad thing- sexy situations apply across the spectrum.

Reactions: titit and paladin07

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
too early in the game for sexy time lol.
I kinda disagree , it's too early for the character to have sex together but you could make a scene where MC and the mom are masturbating to each other (each in their own bedroom) and showing their fantasy as a sex scene.
If it's well done it could calm down people wanting a sex scene already without rushing their relationship and be a good training for the creator on how to nail sex scenes. Just my drunken .02...

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes