polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Blondes have never been my first choice, but I like this nonetheless. Short and sweet, but very linear and consistent, unlike some demos that try to include too much too soon, and are all jumbled up. Day one is all there is so far, and I'm looking forward to day two. Keep up the good work, and kudos for originality. So many devs jumping on the popular "incest" and "NTR" blah blah tags, it's honestly refreshing to see a dev that's not an attention-whore.

personal note... I can relate to this story. A woman and her daughter moved in next to me, years ago. Freshly divorced, and having financial troubles, the mother truly wanted better for her daughter than she was capable of providing. Mom worked long hours, and came home exhausted, but I never heard her complain. Always cheerful, neglecting her own needs on behalf of the daughter. I could sense her weighing the pros and cons of stepping towards a "father figure" for her daughter, but her selfless nature prevented an outright mother daughter rivalry, and more often than not had her encouraging something between the daughter and I.
Early one morning, my dog licked my face asking to go out, so I grabbed his leash. While waiting for him to do his business, suddenly I hear my name being called. I investigate the direction it's coming from, thinking the neighbor saw me walking the dog, and was calling to say hello. Much to my surprise, she was in the shower, and unaware of my presence. The obscure glass did little to conceal her lathered up DD body, or the naughty things she was doing to herself. Needless to say, my dog got a nice juicy steak reward, for following his animal instinct, and waking me up early that morning. Prior to that incident, I had spent more time with the daughter, and gotten to know her better than the mom, but when a woman moans your name aloud, it has quite an impact. Choosing between them was not possible...

May 31, 2017
Very good so far. This update was a little light on content but, honestly, if I had to choose between more content and better quality it would be the latter. Your renders look great so far.

One thing though: while the scenes with the daughter and her friends are hot, it's a little jarring to switch perspective from the MC. I know, I know, but then you wouldn't be able to render sexy scenes now instead of later ... which is what people want from these visual novels, but it's actually something I don't like. It takes away from the time you spend developing on the main plot and isn't really relevant to the MC's perspective. Yes, i Know this is my opinion, so not everyone will think the same.

U

User_10739

"My Sweet Neighbors" v0.0.2 is out now! Free for all
It's a little hard for me to write in english, but I try to give my best. :)
Due to self medication, sometimes it is hard for me to write in English too and that is my native tongue. Loved the update, already pining for the next so get busy :p

Reactions: dunhill

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I always find it ironic when a non-native writer apologizes for using better English than most natives.
It's no secret that most old languages of the world have common origins and evolved similarly over thousands of years. If you know one these languages, it's not hard to pic up others. While English on the other hand , is a MODERN language, engineered, just a few hundred years ago. Intentionally made to separate commoners from nobles, and upper classes, as well as isolating it's users from neighboring countries, to prevent further uprisings, rebellions, and beheading of kings and queens, which were taking place at the time. (Happy Independence day France)
If you learned English first, as I did, you got royally screwed. Undoing that damage, to learn other natural languages was much more difficult as a result. Those who first learned the noble languages find it much easier to learn peasant speak.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
is there going to be corruption/incest/etc in this game or just boring vanilla consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
is there going to be corruption/incest/etc in this game or just boring vanilla consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?
if there corruption/incest/etc. I do mind ethere way qwe123123, but not every one is into rape. consensual S/M or eveny BDSM, that's fine. but not rape.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
preview003_07_19_17.jpg
The morning after

Hello everyone!

I'm very happy that you like the new version of My Sweet Neighbors!

The work on v0.0.3 is in full swing. As last time I announce the fixed release date of "My Sweet Neighbors v.0.0.3" around the end of the month.

(Release of v0.0.3 will probably be around August 18th.)
-Pandelo

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Any games like this that are complete? i only find incomplete games. Just a wondering.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just played through 0.2, focusing on the daughter of course!

I would have liked to have had the option to keep mom more at arm's length, but at least the daughter seemed to stay interested, so I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

For those debating the download, it's about 10-15 minuutes of playtime added between 0.1 and 0.2, more if you actually take the time to read and ponder the dialogue.

Coming along nicely. although not a lot of hardcore stuff yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work!

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
CG rip for current version. Hope you all enjoy:HeyGuys:

Edit: adding another mirror for

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes