Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm glad you like it :)

The whole thing looks like it has a horrible film grain filter on though and the text is bit engrish in parts. Hopefully it improves in the future but looks like it might be worth keeping an eye on.
I hope I get rid of these "horror film grain filter" in the future. :)
And I have already a little help with proofreading.

Work on v0.0.2 is going well. I hope I can release it around July 16th.
Stay tuned! :)

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone!

A little update and Q&A ;)

The days since release were very exciting, reading all your positive feedback, comments and messages.
I'm working really hard on v0.0.2 to make sure I will deliver a great experience for you. I can't wait to show it to you!
I also get help with proofreading from some of you out there. Thank you so much!

I've received few questions from you. I'd like to answer them now:

What is the release date for v0.0.2?

I try to release v0.0.2 of My Sweet Neighbors around July 16th.
When I get closer to finish it, I'll post a fixed date. So stay tuned!

Will you keep the progression in the game slow?

The most asked question :) I try to build up the relationship between you and your neighbors daughter and her mother smoothly. Not too fast, not too slow.
I don't want to rush through the story. As I've seen, most of you have the same opinion.
But don't worry, it will still be enough naughty stuff in it. ;)

Will the updates at some point in the future be available for non-patreons?

Yes! The latest version of "My Sweet Neighbors" will be available for non-patreons, one month after release!

Just hope you know guys that I read ALL of your messages and comments!
Please forgive me that I don't answer all of them.
It's a little hard for me to write in english, but I try to give my best. :)

Matoke

Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

The days since release were very exciting, reading all your positive feedback, comments and messages.
I'm working really hard on v0.0.2 to make sure I will deliver a great experience for you. I can't wait to show it to you!
I also get help with proofreading from some of you out there. Thank you so much!

The most asked question :) I try to build up the relationship between you and your neighbors daughter and her mother smoothly. Not too fast, not too slow.
I don't want to rush through the story. As I've seen, most of you have the same opinion.

Yes! The latest version of "My Sweet Neighbors" will be available for non-patreons, one month after release!

Thanks for your work! :) This game has potential,nice story and nice "girls". I'm looking forward for your updates. :)

Reactions: Pandelo
J

JoanaStevens

when im finsihed with the download of version 0.0.1.3 im making a mega link for all of you here

ETA 30 minutes

Reactions: Mikedazz1
U

User_10739

If you played 0.0.1.2 there is no need to download 0.0.1.3 as there is no new content.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

I think that it does not matter to wait for your new update of your game if you have a good optimization and good content and maintain the level of development of the events as they went without hurrying things and I love your game very nice women still like this

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Small Update on v0.0.2 progress + Release date

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to announce that the next version of "My Sweet Neighbors" is almost finished!
There are still a few images that need to be rendered and proofreading must be done.
(also a few fixes at the code.)

Release date of "My Sweet Neighbors" v0.0.2 is July 16th!

I have decided that this version will be free for all once more.
So you have the opportunity to see which direction it will take.
I think v0.0.1 was a bit too short for that.

In v0.0.2 I'll introduce Jessica, your neighbor's daughter's best friend. Also a little side character (for the moment).
The main part of v0.0.2 focuses on your neighbor's daughter, but the relationship between you and her mother will make progress as well ;)
I'm really excited about the new version and I can't wait to show it to you!

I hope you will like it! :)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
yes yes yes!!!!! i took a chance and played this game, at 1st i was thinking it was just another rip off of DMD but i was wrong.... :D:D this game made it feel natural, good quality (and unlike DMD i don't feel dirty after playing it :relievedface::relievedface::relievedface:)
so far it looks promising and to me it is a better story start than DMD... i really hope this game does well and i hope the game dev don't milk this.. V0.2 less than 10days out :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes