Jul 1, 2017
I will be very frank and direct, it is an almost exact copy of Dating My Daughter but of worse quality, scene in the sofa, in the kitchen, falling asleep, the bathroom scene, could have had some more imagination for the love of God, apart from that the scene of the dealer does not have any sense, who can think of saying such a rude comment as he opens the door? Would be dismissed the next day is absurd .. another scene is the sofa, the possibility of touching the ass should end in game over, since you can not go touching asses as you have known a person that type of pervert is the protagonist, Supposes that it is a game that has to build a relationship from respect and trust or seducing not being a stalker

May 31, 2017
The pics are good quality with detailed characters. The story hasn't quite developed yet, but it was a good introduction. I like what I've seen so far and am very much looking forward to the next update.

Edit:
Some people will care, but I don't give a flying fuck if this is a "copy" of another game (personally I do not think this). As long as the dev does a good job with it and the quality doesn't decline, who really cares? Do you really want to whine about another visual novel being around?

As far as arguments if this is a copy:
Father/Daughter? nope.
Daughter's Horny best friend? nope.
Overbearing mother? nope.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
The pics are good quality with detailed characters. The story hasn't quite developed yet, but it was a good introduction. I like what I've seen so far and am very much looking forward to the next update.

Edit:
Some people will care, but I don't give a flying fuck if this is a "copy" of another game (personally I do not think this). As long as the dev does a good job with it and the quality doesn't decline, who really cares? Do you really want to whine about another visual novel being around?

As far as arguments if this is a copy:
Father/Daughter? nope.
Daughter's Horny best friend? nope.
Overbearing mother? nope.
Overbearing mother? nope. that we know of atm anyways ^_- . would not mind some jealousy to come into play

May 31, 2017
Overbearing mother? nope. that we know of atm anyways ^_- . would not mind some jealousy to come into play
True, but not yet. I'm holding out hope that a mother figure in one of these visual novels will not [start out as/be] a total cunt.

Not a huge fan of jealousy, at least when the story is more about the jealousy than the relationships. If the MC starts spending time with the daughter and mom gets jealous, she could just try to spend more time with the MC and act more seductively. On the other hand if mom gets pissy and bitchy, jealousy is just super annoying.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
"My Sweet Neighbors" v0.0.2 is out now! Free for all

Download:

Changelog v0.0.2:

I recommend to start a new game. You can still play with your old savegames, but some decisions you make in v0.0.1 could not have the right influence in few talking lines at day 2.

- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors on episode 1

- Added episode 2 with over 250 new images and 3 new animated scenes

Note: Point system is still not final

Credits:

I wanted to give a special thanks to SDevil and Shaun Skelton for helping me with proofreading! Thanks so much!

Now I wish you a lot of fun playing v0.0.2 :)

Thanks so much guys for supporting me and all the kind words on the game!

Just hope you know that I read ALL of your messages and comments! Please forgive me that I don't answer all of them.

It's a little hard for me to write in english, but I try to give my best. :)

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the update. Quick question though. The thread is labeled as ver. 0.1.2, Overview in the OP lists it as 0.1.3, and the update you just provided is 0.0.2... Just thought I would point the numbering discrepancy since you are the dev I would assume 0.0.2 is correct.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm not the thread starter and can not edit the first thread. I'm sure QwertyBam edit the post as soon as he can ;)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
"i hope Yumi will not get in trouble with Jessica"... yeah sure.. Jessica will make a number on Yumi for sure.... a 69 more likely XD

Dunno why but the scene with the fork made me laugh a little bit too much.

nice progression from v0.1, not too fast not too slow

Reactions: Onysko

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yep, good game. I little too romantic for my taste but I'm an old perv!

I was only wondering if you are planning some threesome or harem ending, because so far it is a very "realistic" story (ok more or less LOL) and having sex with daughter and mother at the same time is not so common.

meastro

Jun 21, 2017
yep, good game. I little too romantic for my taste but I'm an old perv!

I was only wondering if you are planning some threesome or harem ending, because so far it is a very "realistic" story (ok more or less LOL) and having sex with daughter and mother at the same time is not so common.
Yes a threesome will be possible, he said that somewhere in a comment on his patreon a while ago

Reactions: wep
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes