• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Give me the all sex scene save...
There is no unlockable library of scenes yet, you can find a collection savegames of all the sex scenes of the game but you need to load them one by one to play them (and you need to replace a map in the directory mynewlife/www/data as is explained in the link)

HeadHunter11

Jul 10, 2017
Can you give me a save file before the choice to view jack's life and after the negative dream. When i return from the hospital i have a black screen and nothing happens. Thanks in advance.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can you give me a save file before the choice to view jack's life and after the negative dream. When i return from the hospital i have a black screen and nothing happens. Thanks in advance.
Try to change map007.json from your "mynewlife/www/data" folder with this and replay again the hospital scene to check if the black screen doesnt appear

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
guys srry to ask but i have a 2.1v complete nina save but im having a bug here whenever i go to sleep with maria or sleep on my bed (black screen when i sleep on my bed and the game kinda stuck on maria when i go to sleep with her at 1.00 -2.00 am ) hope anyone can help me fix it i usualy just change date and ask date to get teleported but it starting to annoy me somehow thanks

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
guys srry to ask but i have a 2.1v complete nina save but im having a bug here whenever i go to sleep with maria or sleep on my bed (black screen when i sleep on my bed and the game kinda stuck on maria when i go to sleep with her at 1.00 -2.00 am ) hope anyone can help me fix it i usualy just change date and ask date to get teleported but it starting to annoy me somehow thanks
some people I think had the same problem and was caused bc you had maria aphrodisiac scene activated (that is not yet implemented in game) check if switch number 1960"afrodisiaco activo" is on and turn it off also turn variable 1980 "afrodisiaco" to a number different from "3" to switch off maria aphrodisiac scene, if you turn it to 4 it will trigger sarah's, 2 for laura and 1 for amy

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
some people I think had the same problem and was caused bc you had maria aphrodisiac scene activated (that is not yet implemented in game) check if switch number 1960"afrodisiaco activo" is on and turn it off also turn variable 1980 "afrodisiaco" to a number different from "3" to switch off maria aphrodisiac scene, if you turn it to 4 it will trigger sarah's, 2 for laura and 1 for amy
i did check they are turned off but still same issue shld i post the save ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
using fire bane 2.1 i believe
ok, try it now, the problem was that a switch called "campeonas de disfraces" "cosplay winners" was on and it triggered each time you went to bed, Ive slept first night and was good, tell me if there is any problem
You are using one of my savegames, if you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
ok, try it now, the problem was that a switch called "campeonas de disfraces" "cosplay winners" was on and it triggered each time you went to bed, Ive slept first night and was good, tell me if there is any problem
You are using one of my savegames, if you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check
thanks working like a charm and yeah i had to switch to your save as i did choose warren but never had the negative dream as i wanted to add maria and lucy to the harem :p

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
could you please write in this save on what quest you stopped?
If you are interested in certain quest or point in the game download my and pick it from the point you need, the problem is as there are so mane side missions and the game is not linear maybe some quest you havent played are already completed or the other way around

Reactions: ItsKona
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote