My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Here is the savegame, since 2.1 there is a bug that messes with my files, before doing anything in game go to the second floor of the main character home and if an event pops (you are fapping to the PC and then laura comes in and gives you a blowjob) then do not save game, download the file from and copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting map007.json, then reload the savegame and all should work fine
You're a god man. Thanks for the heads up regarding the bug btw I had no idea that was a thing

Reactions: stray monkeys

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Would anyone be so kind as to share a save just before the yacht event with the father?

I really don't want to start over and none of my old saves seem to want to trigger this event. >.<

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
And how to activate the event so that she woke up ... she just sleeps with me
She shouldn't be sleeping with you if you haven't even done the beach part yet.

Sounds like you need to start again, not mess with any variables and read the WT closer.

KirishimaNi

Jan 8, 2019
She shouldn't be sleeping with you if you haven't even done the beach part yet.

Sounds like you need to start again, not mess with any variables and read the WT closer.
wrote crookedly I can not make it so that when in the room I was she was sleeping as in the passage it was written because of this the beach did not work

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys. can you help me finish pussy fight tournament? I'm stuck at 1st round the game closes when I will go to next fight. thankyouu Pussy fight tournament only

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Hey guys, I accidentally saved instead of load my save while on Jet's mission after a guard caught me.
Can someone help me restore my save to an earlier point? Or maybe someone has a save at this point>?

I followed the walkthrough from the thread . (game version 2.1)

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
How to activate 3some with Sarah and Shasha? been dating shasha for almost an hour and the scene after everydata is like the 1st pls help thank you

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys, I accidentally saved instead of load my save while on Jet's mission after a guard caught me.
Can someone help me restore my save to an earlier point? Or maybe someone has a save at this point>?

I followed the walkthrough from the thread . (game version 2.1)
that is a tricky situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to fix it you need to change the map of christians house with another one that has the guard that is shooting you deleted, here is the file, unrar the file and copy the map map466.json into your "mynewlife/www/data" folder, you can use your own savegame (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote