My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone provide saves with everything completed in 2.0? I can't continue new maria and jack events in 2.1, after installing sd card and talking to maria in her room, nothing is happening next day, so i can't complete ambush and that negative dream i read everyone talking about in main thread of the game. Tried several different saves and nothing works...

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone provide saves with everything completed in 2.0? I can't continue new maria and jack events in 2.1, after installing sd card and talking to maria in her room, nothing is happening next day, so i can't complete ambush and that negative dream i read everyone talking about in main thread of the game. Tried several different saves and nothing works...
v2.0? check here

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
v2.0? check here
Can you clarify something for me? I used your saves and when i enter the house ambush scene is triggered, then nightmare sequence, then hospital and quest to install sd card in jack phone. After that i have to talk to maria in her room and that's it. Is there anything more of main quest or am i missing something? I though installing sd card on jack's phone is preceding ambush and nightmare sequence but it's other way around.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Can you clarify something for me? I used your saves and when i enter the house ambush scene is triggered, then nightmare sequence, then hospital and quest to install sd card in jack phone. After that i have to talk to maria in her room and that's it. Is there anything more of main quest or am i missing something? I though installing sd card on jack's phone is preceding ambush and nightmare sequence but it's other way around.
sorry! I haven't played 2.1 yet, waiting for final version+extras to come out! today has been released 2.1.1 fix though maybe some bugs have been mended

duythinh97

Dec 22, 2018
How to play at the same time two missiles Sarah and Shasha. I do not play the addition. Sorry for my English is quite poor. Help me

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am now at home beth
It is hidden how this problem
Please give more information about the bug, are you on Beths quest at which point? when does she dissapear?

has already Rachel asked you to go to Beth home to get some clothes? (Beth takes her tshirt in front of you) if so then check that switch number 165 "Quest Beth paquete rachel" is off. If it is "on" turn it off and Beth should appear at her room (to switch it off use RPGMakerSaveEdit (check in my signature for link))

Upload a savefile to check if you dont know how to use RPGMakerSaveEdit
(It is also better to ask these questions in the main thread, this is the savegame thread)

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I am doing Maria first quest after i giver her package i am taken to the school and i am stuck. I can go to my chair and start class. Talking to classmates does nothing except take me to recess and then back to class where i am stuck again. I dont know how to upload my save to show the bug. Someone pls help. Edit: i attached the save file

servose

Aug 23, 2017
Hi. I downloaded the recent version and I would like to get into it but I am many versions behind. However I do not want to go through the trouble of the first hour or so. Would someone kindly provide a save for progress around when you first complete Jet's lessons?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am doing Maria first quest after i giver her package i am taken to the school and i am stuck. I can go to my chair and start class. Talking to classmates does nothing except take me to recess and then back to class where i am stuck again. I dont know how to upload my save to show the bug. Someone pls help
Go to your savegame folder "MyNewLife/www/save" and get the file you want to send, put it into a rar file and atttach it to your post in the thread

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v2.0 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v2.0. Its a collection of 51Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots, some quests or end of versions)

TO USE THE SAVEGAMES FIRST YOU HAVE TO CREATE DUMMY SAVES IN YOUR GAME AND THEN OVERWRITE THEM WITH THE FILES YOU WANT TO USE
(check the readme file for more info)

Savegame library v2.0 (51MB)

Savegame of v1.9 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Savegame of v2.0 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!

If you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check here on
Anytime i use a save from the library it puts me at the same spot, blowjob from Laura then i meat Nesrot at the door to go see mom

Reactions: CrazyBoy3121

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anytime i use a save from the library it puts me at the same spot, blowjob from Laura then i meat Nesrot at the door to go see mom
Yeah, I've just downloaded the 2.1 version and anytime you get to the 2nd floor of your home that scene is triggered. The problem is that there is an event called MARIAAFTERCOMA (in your room at coordinates (3,20)) that triggers that scene only if self switch is "A". Turning that self switch off should do, but I dont know if it is something that BON will adress and change its condition not needing to edit th savegames or I'll have to change manually

The rest of savegames where you dont go to the 2nd floor should still be fine. :cry:
===================================================================================================================
EDITED: the easiest way to repair this is is to replace the map of the 2nd floor of your house with one with that has the conflicting event fixed, if you want to use the savegame library download this file and copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data/" folder (make a copy of the original Map007.json file in case you want to return to the vanilla version)

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
can some one give me savefile after going back from the hospital when he got beaten in 2.1v because mine is bugged

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can some one give me savefile after going back from the hospital when he got beaten in 2.1v because mine is bugged
How is the bug you find? BON will have to fix a bug in that transition where a whole scene gets skipped and messes with old games too loading into 2.1v

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote