My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi
can someone post a save at the start of the yacht scene with the 3 women and his dad. do you have to be in warrens mafia to get that scene?

Reactions: Shardoom

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! I'm just hoping BON repairs the bug when you go home after being in a coma in the Hospital as many people has run into it, so I'd reccomend to wait for a fixed version to come, just in case he doesnt repair it I've fixed it myself, if you have that problem (Maria Amy and Sarah's welcome scenes not showing up and jumping to Laura's scene) you can overwrite the map of the second floor of your home to fix it:
1. go to your MyNewLife/www/data
2. make a copy of the file "map007.json" (just in case this fix doesnt work with your game and you want to go back to your vanilla game)
3. unrar the attached file into MyNewLife/www/data overwriting "map007.json"

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
agree mine bugged is well.
Try replacing the file Map007.json in your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder with this
(first make a copy of your original Map007.json file in case you want to return to the former state!)

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hi! I'm just hoping BON repairs the bug when you go home after being in a coma in the Hospital as many people has run into it, so I'd reccomend to wait for a fixed version to come, just in case he doesnt repair it I've fixed it myself, if you have that problem (Maria Amy and Sarah's welcome scenes not showing up and jumping to Laura's scene) you can overwrite the map of the second floor of your home to fix it:
1. go to your MyNewLife/www/data
2. make a copy of the file "map007.json" (just in case this fix doesnt work with your game and you want to go back to your vanilla game)
3. unrar the attached file into MyNewLife/www/data overwriting "map007.json"

Hey, for Chloe save file14 in your save game folder library am dropped in the game and then it says "the car has gotten away" and it gives me a game over, what is up with that? What am I supposed do?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey, for Chloe save file14 in your save game folder library am dropped in the game and then it says "the car has gotten away" and it gives me a game over, what is up with that? What am I supposed do?
Thanks for reporting! I had saved the game just a second before the car hit you in order to trigger the scene, but with the new version maybe the car has moved and you fail the quest, here is the savegame now works properly (y)

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
On the off chance someone still has it does anyone still have a copy of 1.8 finished so i can jump straight into 1.9's Sarah and Sash path and Nina's Mafia? I tried looking and I couldn't find one.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
On the off chance someone still has it does anyone still have a copy of 1.8 finished so i can jump straight into 1.9's Sarah and Sash path and Nina's Mafia? I tried looking and I couldn't find one.
Here is the savegame, since 2.1 there is a bug that messes with my files, before doing anything in game go to the second floor of the main character home and if an event pops (you are fapping to the PC and then laura comes in and gives you a blowjob) then do not save game, download the file from and copy it to your "MyNewLife/www/data" folder overwriting map007.json, then reload the savegame and all should work fine

Reactions: Refuge24

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello where i can find Chloe
That should always come with a "when"
In gangs base you can find her in the room to the right of the front desk.
Once she tells you where she lives you can go to CHLOE.jpg
Save Allisson?!!

Please!!! Help me
Please be more specific when asking for help, literally your question has less characters than the "please help me" part. :mad:
do you need a savegame? are you in Allison quest or cant you start it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote