My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arla43

Dec 26, 2018
Had to play for a little bit to get back at this point, but here you go buddy. Just enter Daisys house and you should be able to see the mom, both sisters and the step-dad rape scene with daisy. For my save files all previous Daisy bugs have been fixed aswell so you should be able to fully complete her storyline with this save. Enjoy!
I just can't save file in the game please help me

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can I get save files with choosed each mafia gangs(Hornets,Russians,Warren and Chang) I would be happy if someone can help me out.
Thanks in advice

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Why can not I buy chocolate
Click on the seller and not show me nothing
Try another food store you can find one at EastTown and another in New Neighbourhood.
can i get full save my new life 1.9 ? please :D . and upload to media fire or something please . thanks before
You can check here, there is a link for the savegames of v1.9 completed with the 4 mafias

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
if i cant use the save how i can make it work
Start a new game and create a save on slot number 1. Then unrar the file you downloaded into your savegame folder (MyNewLife/www/save) to overwrite the save slot you just created.
Now load ingame the savegame 1 and thats it. If you want to change the name of the main character from a savegame you have downloaded check in my signature

Reactions: JhOon

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Start a new game and create a save on slot number 1. Then unrar the file you downloaded into your savegame folder (MyNewLife/www/save) to overwrite the save slot you just created.
Now load ingame the savegame 1 and thats it. If you want to change the name of the main character from a savegame you have downloaded check in my signature
thanks i can talk with u in private?

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, I have a question. If I want to play the game with version 2.1, If I use a save from 1.9 or 2.0 , will I be able to still access the content in the updated 2.1 version with the previous version save? Thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I have a question. If I want to play the game with version 2.1, If I use a save from 1.9 or 2.0 , will I be able to still access the content in the updated 2.1 version with the previous version save? Thanks.
Yes you will continue from the point you left the game and will be able to play the new content. Be careful with your saves though and keep a safe copy, till the final release of the version comes out v2.1 can be quite buggy and if you overwrite your saves maybe you get into a bug where your savegames become unplayable, so if you want to play the version that has just come out make a backup of your savegames first!

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Yes you will continue from the point you left the game and will be able to play the new content. Be careful with your saves though and keep a safe copy, till the final release of the version comes out v2.1 can be quite buggy and if you overwrite your saves maybe you get into a bug where your savegames become unplayable, so if you want to play the version that has just come out make a backup of your savegames first!
Thank you

wolftribe1989

Jan 5, 2019
hi guys, Im experiencing a problem with saves. at some point they stopped working, when I try to save there is a buzz sounds and it just doesnt do anything? does anyone has any clue about that?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,

I'm basically looking for saves which have Nesrot and Maria's mafia quests done and everything completed to the end of V1.9. I know its a lot to ask but appreciate any help you chaps can give.

Regards.

Sammy_1418

Jan 22, 2019
Guys I need a save file in the new update. My cellphone got formatted for no reason. My completed save file was included in the files formatted. So please help me, thanks.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all,

I'm basically looking for saves which have Nesrot and Maria's mafia quests done and everything completed to the end of V1.9. I know its a lot to ask but appreciate any help you chaps can give.

Regards.
Check this link (the file attached to this message is NOT the one you are interested in, it is for the next response) follow the link and download the save of v1.9 complete)

Someone can share a save before maria house events pls ? thx
You mean the initial mission quests or v2.1 events? if you are referring to the initial quests where she asks you to do some chores in the house you meet her sister etc (v1.6 I think) you have to ask Rachel for a date and be successful in the date (look for Kertug's walkthrough at OP page) here is a savegame, call rachel on the phone and after the date maria will start the quest.

duythinh97

Dec 22, 2018
who has a record that passes through the car screen with kayla, I tried many times but still failed and died. Please help me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote