My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jaswadi42

Nov 27, 2018
WARNING: THESE SAVEGAMES ARE FOR OLD VERSIONS OF THE GAME BEFORE MAY 2019, DO NOT USE THEM I ANY NEWER VERSION AS THEY WONT WORK! (just keeping them up for the old times)
there is a bug in the 2nd floor of your house that conflicts with these savegames so before using this savegame library you have to copy this file into to your "MyNewLife/www/data/" folder overwriting the bugged map007.json (I recommend to make a copy of the original Map007.json file first in case you want to return to the vanilla version) THIS MAP007.JSON IS FROM v2.1 SO DO NOT USE IT ON v2.2

====================================================================================
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v2.1 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v2.1. Its a collection of 51Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots, some quests or end of versions)

TO USE THE SAVEGAMES FIRST YOU HAVE TO CREATE DUMMY SAVES IN YOUR GAME AND THEN OVERWRITE THEM WITH THE FILES YOU WANT TO USE
(check the readme file for more info)

Savegame library v2.1 (54MB)

Savegame of v2.0 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Savegame of v2.1 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!

If you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check here on
please, re upload again...!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote