My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
save v1.9 complete mafia NESROT (I want to start playing the full 2.0 with the save 1.9) please?

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
I started playing the older version2.1 now in Android but I'm stuck at Kayla quest car crash and game over , so I started searching for the save file in apk but I can't find anywhere .
Now I downloaded the same version in PC ,so do u have the save file after that or before dad takes u too Kayla for PC or Android , ull will be my life saver....

m63og

Sep 2, 2017
Ok Ok! sorry! you are always interrupted in that scene as Daisy takes a photo of you and Sarah, it will start Daisies quest (you have to go to talk to daisy and she will blackmail you heavily for the photo, she is a nasty bitch) you will be able to have anl sex with sarah as you progress in her story in other scenes
do you have save lib for the revamp ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
do you have save lib for the revamp ?
No, sorry, as BON is intending to create a scene library I wont create a savegame library. I havent played revamp version yet either, Im waiting for the game to be a bit more advanced in the story :rolleyes: (y)

Jhon21

Feb 3, 2018
OK, you'll have to do a bit of digging around yourself too, in the attached archive you'll find 4 (FOUR) saves.
I don't have time now to see which one is which, but 2 of them are of interest, one is with Nesrot, one is with Warren. The other 2 are just temp saves.
Also, the Nesrot one has everything done, while Warren I think still needs 1-2 visits to the girl and her aunt (forgot their names...)
Be a good sport and see which one is which, then maybe post here only the 2 needed ones with all the scenes done.

(as said before, these saves are based on the 1.3 complete one found here)
how I can make this save work on Android?

Reactions: Дюша 36

macnano

Sep 3, 2019
Hi all,

I'm playing on My new Life since a wile at that link:
and I would like to edit the save file but impossible to find it on my PC.
Would someone have an idea of where I can find it?

Thanks a lot!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote