My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help with something don’t know if it’s the save or a part of the game I went home and got knocked out and now I’m in the house but I’m chasing Sarah around the house founding tinymon cards plz help

Ignacio Tolomeo

Aug 19, 2018
0.7.8 full save pls?

Hey. I came by casualty to this thread (which, being the pre-Revamp versions, is practically dead).

I don't know if during this time you got a saved game of what you asked for. Anyway, i send you the saved game from the end of the previous version (think it was 0.7.5). And i send you this one since i'm just leaving the police station (with some countdown) to go to 4 possible places to save someone from one of the 4 mafias. So you can choose the one you want: Chinese Mafia (Chinatown), Dragunovs (New Neighbourhood South), Hornets (Downtown South) or Warren (Golden Town).

I chose the Russian one, but didn't want to condition you on my choice. That's why i'm sending you the previously saved game.

A lot of text for a fucking save file, right? hahah.

Reactions: Nepheus
Nov 4, 2017
Hey. I came by casualty to this thread (which, being the pre-Revamp versions, is practically dead).

I don't know if during this time you got a saved game of what you asked for. Anyway, i send you the saved game from the end of the previous version (think it was 0.7.5). And i send you this one since i'm just leaving the police station (with some countdown) to go to 4 possible places to save someone from one of the 4 mafias. So you can choose the one you want: Chinese Mafia (Chinatown), Dragunovs (New Neighbourhood South), Hornets (Downtown South) or Warren (Golden Town).

I chose the Russian one, but didn't want to condition you on my choice. That's why i'm sending you the previously saved game.

A lot of text for a fucking save file, right? hahah.
thanks dude

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
In Daisy quest she ask for competetor's uniform i already take it from the locker but she asking again

Drac0o89

Mar 16, 2020
Can anybody help me? i'v ben putting saves from other people in my ''save'' documents but i cant load them. neither can i load my saves. all i can do is start a new game. pls help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote