My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
if i post my save can someone change that variable thing so i can do shashas events even though i chose sarah also racheal has disappeared from her house for some reason P.S. ive completed everything from 1.7
1.8 sorry

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
As you usually start the game completing Rachel and Maria's quests and Marias quest was changed in v1.6 you would miss that content (with some new scenes and her sister Joanna) also content of the v1.7 usually bumps in the first days (teachers relationships) when you havent completed yet the former schoolmates quests

In case you dont want to play it all over again I've sent you 4 files to catch up

-savegame1.rpgsave starts when Maria catches Rachel giving you a titjob in the alley and starts her new quest (v1.6)check the walkthrough on the main forum page to go throught he quest

-once you have completed marias quest load savegame2.rpgsave to play the teachers quests (content of version v1.7)

-then load the savegame3.rpgsave to progress a bit on Amy's story (you set the trap to her boyfriend with chloe and keep going till you have a date around town with amy in a car)

-and then load the savegame4.rpgsave to start playing from version 1.4 on (mafia quests start and pussyfights tournament)--> you attend the first pussyfight in chinatown and then have to check maria's computer to give the data to Nesrot or the mafia you choose

I've made a savegame library you can check not to miss any scene or to replay something you dont remember. you can find it

(ORIGINAL POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO INCLUDE THE AMY SCENES!)
Thx for making all this, gonna try and hope it works, good job man!

Reactions: stray monkeys

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
It's great. Are you going to make version 1.9 with the xtras?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
At last! I had been creating a savegame library with all the scenes of the game and now it is finished! it is 40Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
I can not find the saved from the pussy fight. They are there?

Reactions: wsam

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can not find the saved from the pussy fight. They are there?
The saves from the pussyfights are into each mafia folder>> characters>> Nesrot mafia / Russian mafia / Warren mafia / Triads mafia I think your figthing stats are not changed in Nesrot savegames and the first save of the other mafias while your fighting stats are buffed in the other saves to go over the fights faster

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The saves from the pussyfights are into each mafia folder>> characters>> Nesrot mafia / Russian mafia / Warren mafia / Triads mafia I think your figthing stats are not changed in Nesrot savegames and the first save of the other mafias while your fighting stats are buffed in the other saves to go over the fights faster
Thanks

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016

Hope it helps!
this is really a dream come true for me - i've started this buggy game from scratch too many times, and your wonderful post enables me toeasily get to any specific moment in the game. i think it should definitely be in the OP both here and in the main game thread. would help a lot of people.

D

Deleted member 619632

i picked ask charles for the cards , you can pretty much have sex with sarah any where

Reactions: Ocumura

andro1d

Oct 13, 2017
anyone have save after Maria part 1? i cant start Rachel part 2 ( i finished Maria 1)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote