My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lm7171

Jun 22, 2018
hi all, where can i find a v1.9 save for early game when character can start spending time with maria at the beach and giving sarah and sasha xorlax card.
I like to play on my own so all saves seems for a very very progressed time.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
can i have 1.8 full save with hornets path?
the one of @stray monkeys causes bug...whenever i load it it automatically delete the game.exe file. and it doesn't even be found in recycle bin.

Reactions: Ayattamar

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can i have 1.8 full save with hornets path?
the one of @stray monkeys causes bug...whenever i load it it automatically delete the game.exe file. and it doesn't even be found in recycle bin.
sorry to hear that, I've used it on v.19 to advance with the savegame library and has given me no error, and it is really improbable that a savegame could have a code that deletes your exe file, maybe has been an error in the installation or check for viruses from another source, tell me if I can be of any help.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
sorry to hear that, I've used it on v.19 to advance with the savegame library and has given me no error, and it is really improbable that a savegame could have a code that deletes your exe file, maybe has been an error in the installation or check for viruses from another source, tell me if I can be of any help.

idon't think installation is a problem cause it happens always with the new game file. It happened 3-4 times.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
idon't think installation is a problem cause it happens always with the new game file. It happened 3-4 times.
Really cant figure why the savefile deletes the exe file, have you tried loading other savegame files?, it sounds like a virus or something a third party program would do (it would need some executable code to do that). It is not a solution but try setting your exe file to "non writtable" to prevent it being modified, also check your antivirus, maybe it is deleting the exe file as you execute it thinking it has a virus or setting it into quarantine. I can only send you a file at the start of v1.9, it is just before Sarah tells you she has been invited to the Tynimon challenge (the adventure is not advanced) and it has been saved with v1.9.
But first try the thing with te antivirus, check the files it has set into quarantine as it should be the most likely cause :confused:

(if it works and you want to change the name of the main character here is how you can do it)
To change your name in game:
1. go to:
2. upload the savegame file you want to change
3. go to the bottom of the page and click on the button "file unpack"
4. now the file will be unpacked into a text box, click one time into the text box and press "control" + "f" ("control+find" or the hotkey you have for searching if your language is not english)
5. then find "Genu" (the name I gave to my main character) and replace the name with the one you want
6. download the file with the button at the bottom of the page and copy it to your save folder

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

dconan

May 29, 2018
hello, anyone here have a save when enjoy with maria? or someone knows how to enjoy maria after completed maria quests?

angella

Jan 29, 2018
whenever i come home or try to get out of the house...i had to play tinymon card with sasha ........it keeps cooming...can anyone help ??

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
whenever i come home or try to get out of the house...i had to play tinymon card with sasha ........it keeps cooming...can anyone help ??
you are probably playing the compressed version or v1.9 fix2 version, that was solved in v1.9 fix3 version (download the game again from OP page but the normal link, not the compressed one)

Reactions: angella

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
full 1.9 with nersot gang, please
Anyone got save file of 1.9 complete with nina's gang?
hi
does anyone have a
save file with nestrot gang?
v1.9 complete Savegame library
if you want to change the name of the main character in game check
in case you dont want to download the whole library savefile1 is v1.9 complete with nesrot gang and savefile2 is v1.9 complete with nina's gang

Last edited:

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
v1.9 complete Savegame library
if you want to change the name of the main character in game check
in case you dont want to download the whole library savefile1 is v1.9 complete with nesrot gang and savefile2 is v1.9 complete with nina's gang
Thank you! 3 days I'm behind the save with the Nestor gang

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote