My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Profion

May 23, 2017
i picked ask charles for the cards , you can pretty much have sex with sarah any where
Your save doesn't showup when i try to load it ,i just copied to my save folder. Did something wrong?!?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can i get 3 save files with the 3 mafias(Nina,Warren and Chang)cause i lost my save files and I used a save file with Nesrot gang choosed but i wanna have all 3 mafia choosed to see their scenes in future updates it will be really awesome from you guys,I really need them.Thanks in advice

Strna

Mar 18, 2018
does anyone have a save right after you have finished the first part of amy's quest and right before you start the crime bosses?

baim

Oct 15, 2018
can someone show me how to load a save file step by step... coz it keeps started new game on android:(

Sep 15, 2018
How to get rid of TINYMON game each time I load up the game or want to leave the house it end with TINYMon Game in the crunched version. Also even if the TINYMon Game is won. The screen goes blank or black after the BlowJob. is there a work around for this

panthers122

Jun 21, 2018
How to get rid of TINYMON game each time I load up the game or want to leave the house it end with TINYMon Game in the crunched version. Also even if the TINYMon Game is won. The screen goes blank or black after the BlowJob. is there a work around for this
same problem

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote