My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
For those who have difficulty with the paparazzi quest, this save is in the middle of the mission with the arrows appearing.

Yummyy

Oct 26, 2018
I tried to use some savefiles out of this thread but they dont work.

I put them in my save folder but when i go ingame the slot is empty (file1.rpgsave, ingame slot 1 empty for example).

Any ideas?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm aware that the game changed and that old saves don't work on the latest version (1.8.1). But I would like to continue to play the game where I was the last time I played (1.3).
Is it possible to get a 1.8 save that is around the end of 1.2 or 1.3 game?
Thx in advance
It can be a little tricky because some later versions changed the beginning of the game so you have to use several savegames to catch up. Somebody asked for a savegame at the end of v1.3 you can check it here

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I tried to use some savefiles out of this thread but they dont work.

I put them in my save folder but when i go ingame the slot is empty (file1.rpgsave, ingame slot 1 empty for example).

Any ideas?
RPGMaker makes an index of the savegames you have so if you want to use a savegame you have downloaded you have first to open the game and make some "dummy saves" or random saves just to create those slots in the game, once you have those slots> in example file1 file2 file3
go to your save folder in windows screen and overwrite the savegames you have just created with the savegames you want to use (if you created file1 file2 file3 they will be named file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave file3.rpgsave) maybe you will need to change the number of the savegame you have downloaded to overwrite the files in your save folder

Reactions: Kingvlad

Salwik

Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys, can someone help me please? Im stuck on miss Tyalor quest and i need to walk in her house at the dawn. When coming at the dawn the game just says "Miss taylor is awake" and wont let me in. I did get the key from the Quest and did complete some of the Sarahs quest line

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys, can someone help me please? Im stuck on miss Tyalor quest and i need to walk in her house at the dawn. When coming at the dawn the game just says "Miss taylor is awake" and wont let me in. I did get the key from the Quest and did complete some of the Sarahs quest line
This is the savegame thread, for general questions you should use main forum:
It think you have to enter the house from 0:00 on (my savegame is at 1:00am) are you trying to enter at that time? upload your savegame if you cant enter at that hour to check

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote