My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Any save before the comic quest with Rachel? I usually keep running saves, but always seem to forget the date bug. 1.8 please.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
got 2 problems,first one, got text message from miss turner the teacher,then nothing happens ive gone to school every day for 3 weeks after the message at night, yet no moving on,is there a way to push this quest along ,
second problem done the quests with the girl on the motor bike but when i meet her down stairs in my house i cant go upstairs or anything im just stuck down stairs,with amy in the bath which i cant enter & maria in the laundry room which i also cant enter,

Mar 5, 2018
There a bug to get the katamine making impossible get it, now that Laura isn't there, u can't get it with her, so u need go 19:00 to new neighbor to get a key and enter to get the kotomine, but there isn't any kotomine and u can't enter the famacist before night because u just go to ur room after have some random images. Don't know if u guys have a variable to change or something, but pls i need help!

Edit - I learn how to use the saveditor, still it is a bug, but u can put the item with the editor, u really need the editor to play this game lol

axon

Aug 24, 2018
My New Life [v1.8] [Beggar of Net] not working on my Mac , the error Msg" the application Game can't be opened " ? do I have to down load a third party software to run this game as the Game.app file is not working .
help please .

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018
Two things, first off these are some saves where moving forward or pressing "accept" should trigger some sort of scene/scenes.

Second, I have run into a bug when I am trying to progress with Tyna's quest. I can accept the reward in the current scene (file6.zip) but if I return for the next job she will be gone.

Some notable things which probably led up to this:
- I accepted this job in the past and used save editor to manipulate the days I worked, but ran into a bug right after the fights.
- I did not see the opening scene again, so I can't remember but I must have reverted early on after the first scene and took on the other jobs.

Much later (AKA now) I am trying to do Tyna's quest. If someone knows what I should do (or can fix the file) or has a save pre-Tyna post mafia that would be much appreciated!

EDIT: I may have found a fix, using the mod and save editor in conjunction may have caused a bug.

Reactions: madao

mesut

Oct 25, 2017
did someone have the hospital scenes save in amy's quest? Plase! I accidentally deleted myself

nestofnast

Jun 3, 2018
I don't think I saw anyone request this, but just for reasons this is a save folder with most futa scenes excluding X(fighter for warren).

Reactions: madao

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
Could someone give me a save with the route of Sara and Shasha both complete or tell me the variables to edit please

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
WARNING: THESE SAVEGAMES ARE FOR OLD VERSIONS OF THE GAME BEFORE MAY 2019, DO NOT USE THEM I ANY NEWER VERSION AS THEY WONT WORK! (just keeping them up for the old times)
there is a bug in the 2nd floor of your house that conflicts with these savegames so before using this savegame library you have to copy this file into to your "MyNewLife/www/data/" folder overwriting the bugged map007.json (I recommend to make a copy of the original Map007.json file first in case you want to return to the vanilla version) THIS MAP007.JSON IS FROM v2.1 SO DO NOT USE IT ON v2.2

====================================================================================
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v2.1 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v2.1. Its a collection of 51Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots, some quests or end of versions)

TO USE THE SAVEGAMES FIRST YOU HAVE TO CREATE DUMMY SAVES IN YOUR GAME AND THEN OVERWRITE THEM WITH THE FILES YOU WANT TO USE
(check the readme file for more info)

Savegame library v2.1 (54MB)

Savegame of v2.0 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Savegame of v2.1 completed with the 4 mafias (4 files)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!

If you want to change the name of the main character to one of your liking check here on

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote