My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pinocho090

Jul 9, 2017
cant progress with maria, whenever i give package to her, i teleport into the school directly. Can anyone give me the save file after the scene which comes after receiving the package. Icant get the Swimsuit "n weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. – Go to your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit "

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
cant progress with maria, whenever i give package to her, i teleport into the school directly. Can anyone give me the save file after the scene which comes after receiving the package. Icant get the Swimsuit "n weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter. – Go to your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit "
You are using an old walkthrough. Get the one made by @Kertug from this .

Reactions: Pinocho090
Mar 5, 2018
Hi, i been playing this game following the walktrough and reach all the way to Carol, but for some reason i can'tget the trigger the event in the monday on the school. I want a save with the event triggered but without more than that, i can upload my save and u guys try to trigger and upload back (i don't know how to edit saves) x.x pls!

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, i been playing this game following the walktrough and reach all the way to Carol, but for some reason i can'tget the trigger the event in the monday on the school. I want a save with the event triggered but without more than that, i can upload my save and u guys try to trigger and upload back (i don't know how to edit saves) x.x pls!
I have edited your save. Changed the variable and adjusted the time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

After loading the save, go and enter the school and start class. During recess talk to Carol and help her with her study. After recess it should trigger the event.

Mar 5, 2018
I have edited your save. Changed the variable and adjusted the time.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

After loading the save, go and enter the school and start class. During recess talk to Carol and help her with her study. After recess it should trigger the event.
That was fast wow! Thanks! Let me 'inmerse' my hand in the game story

xcior

Aug 19, 2017
Hello Guys.. I am currently stuck in my room at dawn and cant get out. How do I find my keys ?

D

Deleted member 821667

Some kind soul have DV rewards sav? 'Cus I dun wanna do a different mafias all over again. Xx

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
1.8 save pls. I will not play this game from the beginning again it's many hours to unlock everything again

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote