My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Asking a question, can you actually go out with the teacher and mom? Or are they only giving dialogue only? I'm using your save.
It's still only the dialogue ..I maybe a bug or for next updates if they are coming ... I found several bugs after v1.6 updates ..maria's night scene doesnt appear, beach scene doesn't appear ...and some other scenes have issues... never got any scenes for maria and teacher date option.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
Dec 6, 2017
It's still only the dialogue ..I maybe a bug or for next updates if they are coming ... I found several bugs after v1.6 updates ..maria's night scene doesnt appear, beach scene doesn't appear ...and some other scenes have issues... never got any scenes for maria and teacher date option.
Ah thanks, man this is either buggy or because he's reworking it. Hope it get fixed. Also the sex scenes are actually fast forward too which is really weird.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Anyone have a sav just before Tom's mom's scene in Beth's quest? Posting it would be greatly appreciated. :)

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Ah thanks, man this is either buggy or because he's reworking it. Hope it get fixed. Also the sex scenes are actually fast forward too which is really weird.
I wanted games with the same kind of animations / art like this GIF :p (summertime saga, taffy tales isn't animated so boring a bit)

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I gotta replay the game but I'll see about uploading a save when i get to the Crime bosses quest

it'll be version 1.7

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Version 1.7 save. Full playthrough using Firebane's Mod.
  • MC's name is Seth
  • Save slot 20
  • Chose to betray AND cover the foreman's wife (Sharon)
  • Chose to help JET and freed the girl in the basement (Annie's house)
  • Chose both Sara AND Shasha
  • Sided with Nina's Dragunov (Russian Mafia)
  • Superhuman fighter (10 points for all stat) for Pussy Fights
  • Did not go for the optional gay route (Jason's Quest) so you get to do his mom

milfer

Jun 13, 2017
Version 1.7 save. Full playthrough using Firebane's Mod.
  • Chose to betray AND cover the foreman's wife (Sharon)
  • Chose to help JET and freed the girl in the basement (Annie's house)
  • Chose both Sara AND Shasha
  • Chose Nina's Dragunov (Russian Mafia)
  • Superhuman fighter (10 points for all stat) for Pussy Fights
  • Did not go for the optional gay route (Jason's Quest) so you get to do his mom
can you upload your "Global.rpgsave" file please ?

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Hey peeps, does anyone have a sav just before the scene with DV when she rewards you during the Chang mafia quest? Thanks a ton, and hope everyone has an amazing day! :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote